GARRETT IS BACK

mistakey

On 10/8/2017 at 4:37 PM, DizzyDean said:

Limited action for Garrett, but we got a glimpse.  When he is 100% (if he doesn't turn out injury prone), and playing the majority of the snaps, he is going to be something to behold.

I wouldnt call him injury prone when the only thing that has kept him out of game action was a freak accident for a teammate falling on his ankle.

5 hours ago, buno67 said:

I wouldnt call him injury prone when the only thing that has kept him out of game action was a freak accident for a teammate falling on his ankle.

I didn't call him injury prone, its my hopes that he doesn't turn out to be injury prone.  The ankles are a concern.  Last year in college there were ankle problems, this year, ankle problems.  He could be weak there.

7 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

I didn't call him injury prone, its my hopes that he doesn't turn out to be injury prone.  The ankles are a concern.  Last year in college there were ankle problems, this year, ankle problems.  He could be weak there.

You don’t have weak ankles when you have a 275+ lb man roll up on your ankles. That’s a freak accident

3 hours ago, buno67 said:

Just about every nfl player does

This is true, however there is a difference between missing 4 or 5 games over 4 or 5 years, to having ankle issues coming out of college, then missing the first 4 games of your career with ankle injuries.  Lets hope it is a one off situation, but it is a legitimate cause for concern until he shows that he can get on the field, and stay on the field.

6 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

This is true, however there is a difference between missing 4 or 5 games over 4 or 5 years, to having ankle issues coming out of college, then missing the first 4 games of your career with ankle injuries.  Lets hope it is a one off situation, but it is a legitimate cause for concern until he shows that he can get on the field, and stay on the field.

yeah but its not like he is getting hurt on the field or having his ankles or other body parts just giving out. No issues all preseason and than the prepare time for week1 he gets a linemen rolling up on him in practice. More freak than him having ankle issues. 

Archived