Week 4 GDT: Eagles vs Niners - Injury bowl

AZ_Eaglesfan

6 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

49ers 27

Eagles 13

We will make Mullens look like a HOFer.

Then it will be another week of a certain contingent of 49ers fans shouting to the rooftops that Nick Mullens should remain the starter. Yes, first round problems in NFL land, but it would still be obnoxious. 

42 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Then it will be another week of a certain contingent of 49ers fans shouting to the rooftops that Nick Mullens should remain the starter. Yes, first round problems in NFL land, but it would still be obnoxious. 

Better than your fanbase arguing T-Law to be the QB. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:
7 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Curious which depleted Offense and play caller you actually think is better at the moment? 

SF or Philly 

SF is getting Kittle and Deebo back. Meanwhile we have a Greg Ward and well, Greg Ward. 

Was kinda my point with the joke or post about Mullins out dueling Wentz.

I dont know how good the 49ers run defense is given their injuries but if this isnt the game where the Eagles RB's Rush or touch the ball 40+ times, jumbo/12 Personnel/screens/short passes.  Then Doug truly is an idiot and Young Andy 2.0/Marty the Moron who coincidently is now on the staff???? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Who do you trust more in situational ball right now?

Sanders/Scott/Clement pounding it 47x

Or

JJ/Ward/Hightower having Wentz chucking it 47x in the game? Bet we do this on SNF, watching Doug prove his genius in a 1 score gm!

Edited by Nabbs4u

13 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

the injuries are just old and unacceptable at this point.. a coaching change is needed.. Doug is getting our players beat up in practice or not keeping them accountable. 

So you blame Kyle Shanahan for the 49ers injuries too, right? Doug like Kyle has nothing to do with these players getting injured. NOTHING!!

He is however guilty along with Howie for bringing in oft injured players like DeSean, Peters, Alshon and expecting something different as a Eagle. Doug's no more responsible for the fluke injuries to Brooks, Dillard, Goedert, ect then Kyle is with Bosa, Kittle, Thomas, ect.

Eagles are the East coast version of the Charg'IR's! Snake bit as 💩.

Edited by Nabbs4u

24 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Was kinda my point with the joke or post about Mullins out dueling Wentz.

I dont know how good the 49ers run defense is given their injuries but if this isnt the game where the Eagles RB's Rush or touch the ball 40+ times, jumbo/12 Personnel/screens/short passes.  Then Doug truly is an idiot and Young Andy 2.0/Marty the Moron who coincidently is now on the staff???? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Who do you trust more in situational ball right now?

Sanders/Scott/Clement pounding it 47x

Or

JJ/Ward/Hightower having Wentz chucking it 47x in the game? Bet we do this on SNF, watching Doug prove his genius in a 1 score gm!

I trust nothing 

11 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

So you blame Kyle Shanahan for the 49ers injuries too, right? Doug like Kyle has nothing to do with these players getting injured. NOTHING!!

He is however guilty along with Howie for bringing in oft injured players like DeSean, Peters, Alshon and expecting something different as a Eagle. Doug's no more responsible for the fluke injuries to Brooks, Dillard, Goedert, ect then Kyle is with Bosa, Kittle, Thomas, ect.

Eagles are the East coast version of the Charg'IR's! Snake bit as 💩.

so you're comparing the 9ers injury situation with Philly? You'd be dead wrong... Eagles are the most injured team the past 3 years.. its consistent at this point. Its coaching and Howie.