Week 4 GDT: Eagles vs Niners - Injury bowl

AZ_Eaglesfan

4 hours ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Anybody got any idea on timetable for DJAX and Alshon? Im starting to lure myself back in & I love it. We absolutely stink but it's part of the fun. JJAW should be cut. Keep Fulgam on the roster. Even Hightower. He caught a wide open schemed slant, but hell we will take it!

Im with you. I wanna see this Eagles team fight. Especially fun when not a soul believes in em. Alshon got some practices in this week, hoping he can go next week

I am surprised Shanahan did not take more advantage of our LBs in the passing game. He had the perfect matchup for his style of play and he didn´t use motion and PA nearly as much as he should have. 

Also Saleh didn´t attack Mailata like he could have. I expected to see way more stunts to his side.

Oh well, I´ll take it

• Like 2

Was really impressed with the Australian Giant. I don't care who was opposite him, he stone walled and blocked very well for most of the game. 

Driscoll/Lane coming in out for each other most of the game didn't help from the right side.

While I love seeing Wentz running around like Pre-ACL Carson and it absolutely is there any time he wants to take off, he is going to get injured if he continues to dive head first. Slide you Dumb *** like Wilson, ARod, Murray ect........

You guys wanted Wallace on the field, you got it. Grant it that should be his toughest task all year long going against the best TE in football  but Kittle made him his Mitch.

More Sanders. Dont care how but more. Stop the GD packages with Sproles wanna bee's, Feed your beast. Barely worked for him, damn sure not with these two.

In the end Wins a win. Thank god Schwartz didn't throw this game away playing Prevent Defense in the 4th.

Edited by Nabbs4u

“Mailata must be awful if he can’t get snaps over Peters”

”These new WRs must all be worse than trash if they can’t get time over JJAW”

I’ve finally learnt to have 0 faith in this staff and not judge players until we see them. How the hell did it take this long to see Mailata? He was super impressive for his 1st ever football start.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I’ve finally learnt to have 0 faith in this staff and not judge players until we see them. How the hell did it take this long to see Mailata? He was super impressive for his 1st ever football start.

Agreed 100% 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

How long have I been saying this coaching staff can't judge players, and can't develop players. I won't absolve Howie, but this coaching staff sucks at... coaching.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

#Free Davion Taylor