Week 4 GDT: Eagles vs Niners - Injury bowl

AZ_Eaglesfan

Mailata played well, but the SF pass rushers he was up against are hardly scary. Ziggy Ansah and Dion Jordan got significant snaps for them lol. 

Still obviously encouraging, want to see him vs real pass rushers before I go full on fan boy. Stoutland is the goat OL coach and we turn out more solid Tackles and Guards than any team in the league. Screw a QB factory, we are an OL factory. 

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I will put slightly more effort into the next GDT cause they deserve it. But not much. 

Or put in less effort, the more effort that goes into our GDT the worse they play. We have 4 weeks of data to back this up, so it's facts 

• Like 1

Saw a next gen stat how Singleton clocked at 20.3 MPH, something around there, which is faster than Reagor clocked on his 55 yard catch. Would love to know Wentz's speed lol, and get one from 2016-17. I was watching a 2016-17 mobility compilation and honestly his straight line speed might be around the same, but he can't cut anymore while you see him make sharp moves pre-knee injury. Which makes sense.

29 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Saw a next gen stat how Singleton clocked at 20.3 MPH, something around there, which is faster than Reagor clocked on his 55 yard catch. Would love to know Wentz's speed lol, and get one from 2016-17. I was watching a 2016-17 mobility compilation and honestly his straight line speed might be around the same, but he can't cut anymore while you see him make sharp moves pre-knee injury. Which makes sense.

The long hair adds approximately 2-3 mph.

19 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Mailata played well, but the SF pass rushers he was up against are hardly scary. Ziggy Ansah and Dion Jordan got significant snaps for them lol. 

Still obviously encouraging, want to see him vs real pass rushers before I go full on fan boy. Stoutland is the goat OL coach and we turn out more solid Tackles and Guards than any team in the league. Screw a QB factory, we are an OL factory. 

Mailata is a gamer though always does better in actual games.

I watched that mic’ed up on IG. They put a lot of his snaps, even just the no impact ones, and he got doubled all day. And he beat the 1st guy almost every play, just for # 63 to hit him after he beats the initial guy. Pretty impressive. As much as I think he disappears some games you truly don’t get an appreciation on how many times the OL worry about just him alone. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

I watched that mic’ed up on IG. They put a lot of his snaps, even just the no impact ones, and he got doubled all day. And he beat the 1st guy almost every play, just for # 63 to hit him after he beats the initial guy. Pretty impressive. As much as I think he disappears some games you truly don’t get an appreciation on how many times the OL worry about just him alone. 

he straight up threw McGlinchey at 4:30....