Week 4 GDT: Eagles vs Niners - Injury bowl

AZ_Eaglesfan

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

the 49ers are well coached so i doubt it. Watch Kinlaw a guy we all liked absolutely eat our back up guards lunch tonight. 

It’s an extreme long shot obvi. Just got a feeling. One of those, Eagles have no shot so we have a shot type games. 

13 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

It’s an extreme long shot obvi. Just got a feeling. One of those, Eagles have no shot so we have a shot type games. 

I'm kind of feeling this is the game if this team has any chance of a comeback this season, despite it being so early. Carson looked like he finally said eff it and started playing as recklessly as he used to at the end of the bengals game; and I think doug finally realizes how much of a wuss he has been after the backlash of going for the tie that he himself regretted immediately.

I don't think it will happen,  but if this team turns it around this season I think this is the game.

39 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

I'm kind of feeling this is the game if this team has any chance of a comeback this season, despite it being so early. Carson looked like he finally said eff it and started playing as recklessly as he used to at the end of the bengals game; and I think doug finally realizes how much of a wuss he has been after the backlash of going for the tie that he himself regretted immediately.

I don't think it will happen,  but if this team turns it around this season I think this is the game.

Jalen mills is playing corner so we have no shot. 

I think the D plays well this game. A lot of pressure again. Can’t believe Carson is just this bad right now. It’s gotta level out eventually. Or this is just the middle of a terrible slide for this franchise for the year. I thinks it’s a close win though. 

5 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I think the D plays well this game. A lot of pressure again. Can’t believe Carson is just this bad right now. It’s gotta level out eventually. Or this is just the middle of a terrible slide for this franchise for the year. I thinks it’s a close win though. 

Jalen "cheeks" Mills is playing corner so the 49ers should score effortlessly. 

5 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Jalen "cheeks" Mills is playing corner so the 49ers should score effortlessly. 

I’m not scared of the 9ers. They lost to the Cards who stink and beat up on the NY teams. When the coach is the person I worry about most, I’m not really that worried. We just happen to be absolute dog ish. That’s the issue lol. But I like our shot tonight. 

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

why arent you a pittsburgh fan then?

Not sure. Just didn't latch onto any of them as a child. It's been all Eagles 100% without any hesitation. Been living and dying with this team for 25 years now. Everybody around here knows me as the big Eagles fan. My fam is all Steelers and Pirates though.