Gabriel Davis.

Suffering_Bills

Just some general chat, I guess. Davis seems like a good topic. Love what we've seen from him so far, and I'm betting there's a lot of highlights to come.

Now, from a comparison standpoint? I'll go with former Buffalo WR's first. He reminds me... potentially... -of a cross between Eric Moulds and Andre Reed. About the same size as Moulds, but appears to have more Reed as far as how he plays. Take a player like that any day. Or, going the non-Bills comparison route, I could see him as an upper middle-class version of a cross between Anquan Boldin and Larry Fitzgerald. High praise, I know. However.... this kid is good. He's only 21, and he's going to get better.

Upside for the future? I don't know if he's a true #1, but he looks like he could be perhaps an outstanding #2. Has the size to win contested catches, appears to have enough speed, and his hands are clearly NFL-quality. I can't understand how he lasted until the 128th pick. 

Anyways, thoughts on Davis? Could be fun.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Sounding like Gabriel Davis could be starting in place of John Brown with Brown Questionable 

Were dinged up on defense with Jefferson, Oliver and Edmunds injuries as well

Edmunds and Jefferson were full today. Oliver not practicing after being limited is worrisome.