Jump to content
quiller

Titans Pick'Em Competition - Week 4

Recommended Posts

I guess I will keep it going...

Deelux                 3-0  15 pts

Ragevsuall17     3-0  10 pts

Titansfan_31      3-0    9 pts

quiller                   3-0    7 pts

Tgrades3             3-0    7 pts

VY_FTW               3-0    6 pts

titansfan617        3-0    4 pts

serenitynow         3-0    2 pts

Grizzans3222      2-0    5 pts

Justin615$           2-0

Dainel                    2-1    7 pts

titanslim               2-1    7 pts

twotoneblue         2-1    4 pts

titanrick                 2-1   3 pts 

not sure about the scoring for titanrick.. gave him 3 pts though for Minny game....

for what it's worth...

Titans 2 point fav over-under 47 pts

 

 

  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was actually going to post this in the morning given we now have an idea of when the game was going to be played. Didn't want to post one if there wasn't going to be a game. I really appreciate you getting this up, though and the effort you put in for me while I was in the hospital last week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

I was actually going to post this in the morning given we now have an idea of when the game was going to be played. Didn't want to post one if there wasn't going to be a game. I really appreciate you getting this up, though and the effort you put in for me while I was in the hospital last week.

Hope you’re ok man!

 

titans 24

steelers 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Justin615$ said:

I didnt get credit for my win : (

I was wondering about your pick I must be blind but I looked through it twice and didn’t see it.  
 
Well in other news I guess I humped gun as no game this week.    So no week 4 game.   Man is it gonna be worse trying to play this game later in the year.  
 

I will trust Legand to get Justin pick in and double check I did titanrick right

Edited by quiller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, quiller said:

I was wondering about your pick I must be blind but I looked through it twice and didn’t see it.  
 
Well in other news I guess I humped gun as no game this week.    So no week 4 game.   Man is it gonna be worse trying to play this game later in the year.  
 

I will trust Legand to get Justin pick in and double check I did titanrick right

It's right after titanricks pick in the week 3 one. Page 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Justin615$ said:

It's right after titanricks pick in the week 3 one. Page 1

As much as I'd love to agree, I picked Minny to win so I think I get zero points regardless of how close I got to the Titans score.

TitanLegend can correct me if I'm wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2020 at 1:17 PM, Justin615$ said:

It's right after titanricks pick in the week 3 one. Page 1

No worries then I fully expect legand to take over but you are 3-0 3 points.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...