2020 NBA Offseason Thread

11sanchez11

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Murray, Jrue, Grant, MPJ and Jokic is a FILTHY line up. Who knows if Harris ever regains form. They won't ask for Morris you don't think? Possibly Bol? 

no idea. possibility might be trading 22 and Barton to Wash to get up to 9 and then moving 9/harris/bol or monte for Jrue. washington adds a really good player (they are trying to win, barton is from MD, connelly and shepherd are boys). NOP gets a top ten pick. that's my best guess rn 

17 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I’m torn between wanting to see harden retire a rocket and wanting to see him win a ring. That trade makes the rockets a lotto team, without a lotto pick while making the nets the favorites to win the East. 

This would be hilarious, sign me up. What a terrible meshing of players

• Like 2

Harden to the Nets please sign me up. People worry too much about how it will all fit? KD and Harden played together in OKC. D’Antoni coached Harden and knows him better than anyone. Nash and that 7 seconds or less offense with D’Antoni with KD, Kyrie, and Harden is freighting. If this happens you can lock up multiple championships barring injury because Harden is unstoppable and KD and Kyrie are closers if they will ever need to be clutch late in games. The only team that would be a threat to keep up with them scoring is the a Warriors with a healthy Kay, Steph, and possibly even they might need to get another scorer. 

Let’s make this happen Brooklyn. Harden to Nets so we can win some championships. 

8 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

I don't think Brooklyn can make the best offer. He's under contract for at least 2 more seasons so it's not like teams have to worry about him bolting right away and deflate his trade value.

Yeah I think there are better offers for sure, but Houston isn’t gonna ship him for the best offer. They would send him where he wants to go. 

2 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Yeah I think there are better offers for sure, but Houston isn’t gonna ship him for the best offer. They would send him where he wants to go. 

Seriously wtf kind of attitude is that for a GM in professional sports to have?  Anyone who isn’t looking out for the best interest of there franchise should be canned immediately.  It’s not your job to help other teams win,  you only see this in the nba.  

On a side the Nets traded for Bruce Brown this morning.  Very nice pick up from the Pistons, underrated 3D glue guy who should fit in well there 

44 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

Seriously wtf kind of attitude is that for a GM in professional sports to have?  Anyone who isn’t looking out for the best interest of there franchise should be canned immediately.  It’s not your job to help other teams win,  you only see this in the nba.  

On a side the Nets traded for Bruce Brown this morning.  Very nice pick up from the Pistons, underrated 3D glue guy who should fit in well there 

Its really bad interest to send your franchise player for a decade to a bottom dweller because they gave you a better package. No one is gonna want to play for your franchise if you treat stars that way. Its not like he's forcing a trade or is refusing to sign another deal. The guy has been the franchise for years. 

54 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

fertitta would be more hated than bill o brien in this city if he trades harden for a crappy package.

If we trade harden for that package from the nets

We need to quickly flip Westbrook to the knicks for anything

Then see what kind of value we can get for Covington/Tucker.....I wonder if the Warriors would give us Wiggins for that?