2020 NBA Offseason Thread

11sanchez11

With Kyrie, Brooklyn could probably get it done by adding Jarrett Allen and multiple picks. Without him, they'd have to absolutely gut their depth.

Scenario #1: Brooklyn trades PG Kyrie Irving, C Jarrett Allen and multiple 1sts

Scenario #2: Brooklyn trades PG Spencer Dinwiddie, SG Caris LeVert, C Jarrett Allen, GF Garrett Temple along with multiple 1sts and pick swaps

Either way, those are pretty ****ty returns for Harden

Edited by beekay414

1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:

That young OKC team was nothing like a big 3. Harden was a 6th man and not the dominate force that he is today. Both harden and Westbrook knew Durant was the alpha male 

I was talking about from a on court perspective. But lol at thinking Westbrook knew Durant was the alpha male. 

13 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

With Kyrie, Brooklyn could probably get it done by adding Jarrett Allen and multiple picks. Without him, they'd have to absolutely gut their depth.

Scenario #1: Brooklyn trades PG Kyrie Irving, C Jarrett Allen and multiple 1sts

Scenario #2: Brooklyn trades PG Spencer Dinwiddie, SG Caris LeVert, C Jarrett Allen, GF Garrett Temple along with multiple 1sts and pick swaps

Either way, those are pretty ****ty returns for Harden

If I'm Houston I'd rather hold onto Harden and either hope to change his mind or wait for other offers than take either if those trades.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CWood21 said:

The only way the Clippers move on from Kawhi is if Kawhi leaves them.  And for every Darko lottery ticket that teams trade for, there's dozen Kings/Grizz picks where they amount to virtually nothing.

Is it hard to imagine that?  He has been on three teams in three years.  Also Kawhi is going to be 30 this year.  His year 34 and 36 years may not be all that special. I get that they aren’t overly valuable now, but the point in getting the future picks is getting them far enough out to have the chance to become valuable. 

Saw Zach Lowe write about this and like it.

New Orleans, assuming they re-sign Ingram to a max, should hold onto Holiday for now and then make an offer for Harden.

Ingram, Lonzo, NAW, and plenty of draft picks.

Harden-Holiday backcourt with Zion? Oof.