2020 NBA Offseason Thread

11sanchez11

9 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Mavs probably were matching what a team would offer him anyways 

Not sure what to think. I thought Wes Iwundu flat out sucked. I guess he’s athletic with some defensive potential.

We just, thank god, got rid of Justin Jackson, and this feels like another Justin Jackson, but flipped (defensive).

Edited by Tyronnosaurus

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Good for TT. Kinda surprised he didn’t go to LA. Celtic fans will love and hate him. They’ll hate his inability to block shots but love his endless energy (mostly only in the playoffs). He’s sneaky good on offense he just doesn’t take many shots. 

I think he is the exact type of player that Boston fans latch onto and throw on the green shades. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Lakers gotta find a way to get rid of McGee. Sign a couple bigs and Kieff to vet mins. Would like to trade Kuzma for something as well.

I'm playing catch up. Just realized that McGee opted in. Didnt know that.
While he's not a stud in the middle - I'm glad he's back in the fold at least and not a hole needing to be filled.
Dont know if the teams pursuing sign + trade deals - or if thats all just rumor. But having KCP, McGee and Kuzma all on the dotted line makes it possible....so we'll see what happens. 

Tristan Thompson

Thompson averaged a double-double last year, believe it or not, but it’s hard to look at his year and say he was truly productive with a 51.8 percent 2-point shooting percentage and a jump in turnovers. The one thing he still does in bunches is grab rebounds, yanking down 18.6 percent of missed shots last season. Defensively he’s unspectacular, although he did boost his block rate last season. Overall I’d lump him in with Henson at the top of my minimum contract center pool.”

Edited by TheRealMcCoy