2020 NBA Offseason Thread

11sanchez11

4 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Would be the worst 3P shooting team in the league besides the Knicks, but they can just out-Laker the Lakers with that defense

Herro and Robinson would both be in the starting lineup and I'm sure they'd add more shooting to their rotation.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Looks like the Rockets will hire Ty Lue, Pelicans will hire Stan Van Gundy, and the Clippers will promote Sam Cassell. 

Also reports that D'Antoni is probably going to join Nash's staff in Brooklyn. That'd be a great hire for him. 

Any news on Indiana and OKC? I'm hoping Indiana goes ahead and hires Becky Hammon.

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Disappointing. Feel like the only chance Hammon has at a HC job is in San Antonio when Pop hangs em up.

I'm surprised that more teams don't go after top assistants after we've seen guys like Spo, Snyder, Bud, and Nurse have a ton of success in recent years and instead go after retreads. 

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Looks like the Rockets will hire Ty Lue, Pelicans will hire Stan Van Gundy, and the Clippers will promote Sam Cassell. 

Also reports that D'Antoni is probably going to join Nash's staff in Brooklyn. That'd be a great hire for him. 

I don't love it, but it's better than Kidd. 

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

where you get that info from?

6 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Whatever happened to the report of Mike Brown making a strong impression on the Clippers?

On 10/12/2020 at 5:15 PM, NYRaider said:

Potential offers I could see teams making for Oladipo. 

Dallas - Hardaway Jr, Jackson, 18th pick 

Brooklyn - LeVert, 19th pick, fillers

Miami - Nunn, 20th pick, fillers 

Not sure any of those packages are overly valuable.  Probably depends on the individual evaluations the Pacers have made.