Ravens extend Marlon Humphrey to 5 year, $98.75 million extension.

M.10.E

11 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Related: I was wondering if there was any way to find the 2017 draft thread when we picked Marlon? I'm curious what I thought back then. I've tried using the search feature here and on google and nothing shows up 

Here it is

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=587895

(please don't go using this as ammo to demean other posters)

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Well thankfully no comments from me, but wow we hated that pick! LOL

Not everyone (DK was super high on him for example), but on the whole its fair to say the board was disappointed with the pick, with some absolutely hating it

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, drd23 said:

Not everyone (DK was super high on him for example), but on the whole its fair to say the board was disappointed with the pick, with some absolutely hating it

It obviously feels good when you're right about a player, but when you're right and he ends up on your team...It's hard to top that high lol.

I thought this was funny too, one of my later posts-

Dalvin Cook is probably off our board though right?

Don't sleep on another corner and count on an edge player being selected. I would assume Bowser is their ideal target with Williams right behind.

We ended up picking Bowser, and then Williams. I think this forum really knows our team 🧐.

• Like 1

I was not happy about the pick at the time, and I think we still see some of my concerns with the PI's. He has come a long way fast though being able to play the ball in the air with his back turned, and everything else he does is of high quality. I still think he is a 3 contract type of guy who eventually could be a great safety for os in his 30's

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Danand said:

I still think he is a 3 contract type of guy who eventually could be a great safety for os in his 30's

Def agree with this. Would be a super versatile safety too, with his ability to play deep or around the LOS. Hopefully us and Marlon can collect a lot of rings together.

interesting that they would extend Humphrey before Stanley. could mean something could mean nothing.

happy for the guy and needed to get done w/o question. Raven for life, cornerstone of the D and excellent pick back in 2017.

Ozzie did so good for this team chosing his LT in '16 and the CB in '17.
imagine picking Ramsey in 16 and say Bolles or Ramczyk in 17. just saying.

good day to be a Raven fan.

IDK why this made you laugh. You just know Bowser is like "I can smell it, I can smell it" 🤑🤑. He wants his bag lol. He was so close to getting Mahomes last game, and if he had that would've been Sacks in 3 straight games. Dude is hungry af.

Live Look at Tyus-

Mr t reaction rocky iii GIF on GIFER - by Kalabar

Top 30 Clubber Lang GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Let's hope Bowser does earn that (modest) extension.

• Like 2