Week 4- Chargers (1-2) @ Bucs (2-1)

ravishingone

4 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

I know its not over...    But I just wanted to say this is why we brought in Brady.   If this was Jameis he would have never came back being down 24-7.  

Have to agree. Also think this OL is better than Winston has ever had. Wirfs is just a stud

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

I know its not over...    But I just wanted to say this is why we brought in Brady.   If this was Jameis he would have never came back being down 24-7.  

Well if we were down 35-7, he would have still gotten 450 yards and 4 TD's after that. 

• Like 1

Just now, indifference said:
5 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

Have to agree. Also think this OL is better than Winston has ever had. Wirfs is just a stud

All true. No doubt.

Jameis has a 4/4 day in this situation.

Watching Brady check it down and throw it away over a dozen times is something I'm not used to seeing.

Rojo had like 10 targets, for whatever reason.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Y'all doubted. Shame.

This is Tom ******* Brady's team now. 

I'm still doubting them. Decimated Chargers team. Our defense is fully healthy. No way they should have allowed Herbert to march down the field so easily. All game. 

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

All true. No doubt.

Jameis has a 4/4 day in this situation.

Watching Brady check it down and throw it away over a dozen times is something I'm not used to seeing.

Rojo had like 10 targets, for whatever reason.

Rojo won t be getting 10 targets anymore, Vaughn, I believw was 2 for 3

1 minute ago, sryan66611 said:

Yeaa!!!    This was definitely the best win too, facing adversity and was able to come back and win it is awesome to see.

There are no bad wins.  This had typical Bucs loss written all over it.  The gifted TD before halftime, changed everything.

Kudos to Herbert, he was terrific.  The pick at the end of the game is a real tough spot.