Evan ENGRAM?

Humble_Beast

46 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

He is a free agent in my money league... Do you guys think he is poised to break out this year? He is off to a promising start

At the very least, he should be rostered at this point. Tight ends are largely streamable outside of a couple of guys. I have Ertz this year, and I still picked up Engram this week. Am actually starting Engram over Ertz this week.

27 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

who would you drop out of these wideouts

Devante Parker

Terrelle Pryor

Alshon Jeffery

Pryor is the most droppable out of those guys, but I don't think I'm dropping any of them for Engram, particularly Jeffrey or Parker. Who's your starting tight end right now? I'd rather have Engram than quite few of them out there (Rudolph, for example). If those are the worst guys you have on your roster to drop right now, you're doing pretty good. 

I ended up dropping Marcus Mariota.. His injury concerns me for this week, so I'm starting Cam Newton... I like Mariota better but the health scare.. My starting TE is Ertz , is my guy but nice to have insurance... 

Next week I might add back a QB depending how CAM and a couple other guys on my watchlist perform... I have too many wideouts

4 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I ended up dropping Marcus Mariota.. His injury concerns me for this week, so I'm starting Cam Newton... I like Mariota better but the health scare.. My starting TE is Ertz , is my guy but nice to have insurance... 

Next week I might add back a QB depending how CAM and a couple other guys on my watchlist perform... I have too many wideouts

I would probably try to make room back for Mariota if possible. If he's able to stay healthy he should have a really good year, he has a cupcake schedule. I'm not convinced Cam can repeat last week's success all year. NE has been historically bad up to now and Cam is so wildly inconsistent and inaccurate that I wouldn't want to trust him week-in and week-out.

Which one of those wideouts would you let go of? My team has so many wideouts 

lm thinking either Jeffery or Pryor... I'm leaning towards Jeffery because philly is a good team who can really run the ball. Ertz is their number one option.. Pryor has been bad but for some reason I can see him turning it around after the bye. Crowder is having a down year, jordan reed is a banged up .... I might just wait and make a decision to add a qb later .. goff Marcus M and weltz are still on waivers 

i might just pull the trigger and drop Jeffery for Marcus... what do you think? Cam is a a bit of a question mark .. I want to trade my wideouts for an upgrade but no one trades 

6 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Ertz 

back up engram( pickup for insurance)

qb - cam 

backup - ??? Cam is shaky 

WR- have Evans and cooks 

bench : Jeffery Pryor Parker 

is this a 6 team league or did you trade all of your RBs for WRs?

Archived