Ravens extend CB Marlon Humphrey (5 years, $98.75M, $66M gt'd)

RaidersAreOne

Humphrey sucks....cuz he is a Raven and...ya know....thats enough.   😪

I would trade some of the Steelers ability to draft WRs to draft some decent defensive backs.

Every decent DB we have was signed in FA, and Mike Hilton was undrafted.

I guess Edmunds is average, but for a first round pick, that aint good enough.

Edited by 43M

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

If anyone's interested, here's what the old Ravens sub thought of the pick when it happened:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=587895&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=75

LOL

This one was my favorite on about 3 levels:

So when Harbaugh gets fired should the rest of the front office follow him out the door? This is the worst pick the Ravens have made in years.

Sidenote:

My least favorite thing about draft season is when people bash teams for liking players from certain programs, as somehow it's showing favoritism. Considering OSU, Clemson, and Alabama routinely land 5 stars, wouldn't it stand to reason that they're usually the best draft prospects as well? Throw in the elite coaching they receive, especially at certain positions (I'm taking a DL or DB from OSU in a heartbeat, an OL from Notre Dame or Alabama typically, a WR from Alabama, a DB/LB from Alabama, and an athlete/QB from Clemson). But yes, somehow Ozzie is biased because he went to Alabama. :)

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

If anyone's interested, here's what the old Ravens sub thought of the pick when it happened:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=587895&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=75

Haha! All those horrendously bad takes. As if anyone can predict the guessing game of how a college player will transition to the NFL.