TNF: Broncos at Jets (Trevor Lawrence Bowl)

Twizlers

1 hour ago, dante9876 said:

Like I said earlier in the thread. He shouldn't be in the league coaching anymore. He been trash and his defenses ain't been good in a while. 

could not agree more. 

He should have never been allowed back after bountygate. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DirtyDez said:

As a Suns fan that site was my Bible for 5 years...  For the record the strength of schedule should be in revere for the draft after the postseason cutoff.  The team with the worst record vs the easiest schedule shouldn’t get rewarded.  

I disagree. The team that had the worst record against the easiest schedule is the worst team in the league and should therefore get the first pick. 

Jets and giants both play the NFCW this year, which will be the first division in history with 4 playoff teams, but NFCE is worse than AFCE so giants will probably own the tiebreaker

idiot jets, cant even tank properly 

Jets fan here.  Greg Williams is a P-O-S and should be suspended by the league again, let alone fired right along with Adam Gase.

Jets fans do not approve. 

The thought of having to see them on the sidelines or in the booth for the rest of this horrid season makes me want to vomit.

That is all.

I love my fellow Jets fans but hate how fickle we can be. 

“Call more rollouts for Darnold”

*Gase calls rollout during 2pt conversion*

”OMFG why would he call such a terrible play”

I keep telling them they want better execution, they wouldn’t know a good call from a bad one. Ask for better execution. Also sometimes you have to give credit to your opponent. 

But when you want a coach fired then you’re blind to everything else. 

NYJ will get Trevor, but it seems everyone thinks Trevor will overcome the situation in NY and lift that team to something. I disagree, I think no player can overcome the situation in NY. It will be a dark day when the most coveted prospect in history (arguably) goes to the worst possible set up. He's got no one to throw to, little time to throw, no culture, no stability, no structure, dumb coaches, dumb team mates, in a division with 3 defensive experts as HCs....

Someone else tank for Trevor. 

• Like 2

Aikman called it "Thursday night slop" on the air. He might get a fine from the NFL for Unsportsmanlike.

Strange painful drawn-out ending to a game. With a two-score lead, why do you keep the offense on the field in 4th and 18 with only a few seconds left? Punt the ball. Don't let the QB get smashed like that. Twice. 

Fangio said "straight to the F___ing locker room" that was clearly heard on the mic. And then some players did not go straight to the F___ing locker room. They need to work on that in practice. 

People still refuse to admit it’s a talent issue with the Jets first and foremost. You cannot overcome poor talent, period. 

Example is Becton. The line is so much better with him in there. You downgrade to McDermott and it’s like blocking with 4 people. 

Even a smaller drop off from Fant to Edoga last week was extremely noticeable. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

I love my fellow Jets fans but hate how fickle we can be. 

“Call more rollouts for Darnold”

*Gase calls rollout during 2pt conversion*

”OMFG why would he call such a terrible play”

I keep telling them they want better execution, they wouldn’t know a good call from a bad one. Ask for better execution. Also sometimes you have to give credit to your opponent. 

But when you want a coach fired then you’re blind to everything else. 

Who on this entire forum is a Gase fan besides yourself?