TNF: Broncos at Jets (Trevor Lawrence Bowl)

Twizlers

2 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

I turned off the game during the final 2 minutes what did Gase and or Williams do that’s getting such a reaction in the forums? 

ANyone watching saw the obvious.  The Jets were delivering late hits and basically the visuals looked like they were looking to injure.  Particularly after Denver is still flinging the ball around with a 2 score lead and garbage time.  THere was definitely something wrong to what we saw and it falls on Greg Williams.  Again.  Gase is just an arrogant **** who will never run plays designed to meet the skills of his players.  Gase would rather try to jam a square peg into a round hole due to the holiness and sanctity of his precious "game plan", which Jets fans still have yet to see.

5 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

NYJ will get Trevor, but it seems everyone thinks Trevor will overcome the situation in NY and lift that team to something. I disagree, I think no player can overcome the situation in NY. It will be a dark day when the most coveted prospect in history (arguably) goes to the worst possible set up. He's got no one to throw to, little time to throw, no culture, no stability, no structure, dumb coaches, dumb team mates, in a division with 3 defensive experts as HCs....

Someone else tank for Trevor. 

Sidetracking slightly, but that's an interesting take. I like it even though I was thinking Luck might have been just as up there. Should probably be posted in NFL Draft.

• Like 1

The Jets are the worst team in football. Very realistic they go 0-16. 

Adam Gase is so incompetent he puts a injured rookie on the field and risked him further. 

Adam Gase ruined a talented young QB who I wish could be free of this organization just so he can succeed and be a star like he should be. 

Adam Gase continues to want to give carries to a 37 year old RB

The level of incompetence on our coaching staff is amazing. Not like we have a talented team, but they are also poorly coached. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Also imagine me simply not blaming the coach for everything that is wrong with this team and being a fan of him because of it.

I wasn’t a Bowles fan but didn’t blame him for the issues plaguing the team. 

From what I saw, he's not at fault for everything wrong with the Jets, just the major issues. He's supposedly an offensive-minded guy but during his tenure with the Jets, their offense has only gotten worse each year and consistently ranks at the bottom of the league. His scheme doesn't even look good either. It looks like I'm watching a Cam Cameron Ravens game with how basic and boring the concepts are.

Not to mention his decision to put an injured Sam Darnold back in the game for a 3rd and long, only for him to get immediately sacked.

At this point, what do you see in Gase that makes you a fan of him?

10 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

From what I saw, he's not at fault for everything wrong with the Jets, just the major issues. He's supposedly an offensive-minded guy but during his tenure with the Jets, their offense has only gotten worse each year and consistently ranks at the bottom of the league. His scheme doesn't even look good either. It looks like I'm watching a Cam Cameron Ravens game with how basic and boring the concepts are.

Not to mention his decision to put an injured Sam Darnold back in the game for a 3rd and long, only for him to get immediately sacked.

At this point, what do you see in Gase that makes you a fan of him?

Leave me alone SnA.