Week 4: WFT (1-2) vs. Ravens (2-1) 1 PM on CBS

MikeT14

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

I didn’t say Haskins played well. You seem to have an issue with any criticism of Rivera which I find odd but I’m cool with it because I knows you’re a fan of his. He only gets the Haskins excuse for so long however. 

I just think it’s kind of silly to get on a coach for losing during year 1 of a rebuild.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Last time I checked he made a losing team in Carolina. He turned them into a winner until the QB he drafted & built the team around got hurt. Pretty tough circumstances that Rivera inherited in Carolina.

We’re literally in the 4th game of the Rivera era 

He’s not a bad coach but Cam Newton is a phenomenal player. There’s no evidence that Rivera can win without Cam but this season has shown Cam can without Rivera. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

2 Score (2 TD) game now. Had we gone for the FG earlier the 2nd TD would win instead of just tie.

Yep, definitely a dumb decision by Rivera earlier and also Hopkins missed the 54-yard FG by just inches. Very close to us having 23 right now and just being down 1 score!

• Like 1

Just now, MKnight82 said:

I just think it’s kind of silly to get on a coach for losing during year 1 of a rebuild.

My issues with him are his approach to the off-season, hiring Scott Turner and this weird clock issue he has. He’s going to be here at least three seasons before his job is ever reasonably on the line but I just don’t think it’s fair he gets a free pass when silly decisions are being made. 

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

He’s not a bad coach but Cam Newton is a phenomenal player. There’s no evidence that Rivera can win without Cam but this season has shown Cam can without Rivera. 

Cam is playing for a team that went to the playoffs last year.  Washington won 2 games last year.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

When I said Matt Rhule was the guy that wasn’t me getting on Ron I just wanted the guy that was going to improve everything he’s ever touched that guys Foreal. I like Ron but I wanted the next young bright defensive mind that knows how to get everything out of his players. This guy says I need them big and fast I’ll coach the rest. Rhule is the type of coach anyone would want

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

My issues with him are his approach to the off-season, hiring Scott Turner and this weird clock issue he has. He’s going to be here at least three seasons before his job is ever reasonably on the line but I just don’t think it’s fair he gets a free pass when silly decisions are being made. 

We fired Bruce Allen this was the greatest offseason we’ve had in 20 years.