AMBER ALERT FOR CHRIS HERNDON

doumeyer

Is this the same Chris Herndon, that the Jet coaching were raving about all thru training camp?? The guy has been a total no show when we need him the most He is in his third year with the Jets, and has been a major bust. Look at this bums stats  11 receptions for 74 yards and average of 6.7 yards a catch ZERO TD. not one down field receptions. Has not gone over middle once all year long, he hangs out by the LOS waiting for Darnold to throw him a two yard pass. Why is this guy getting a free ride? I was to tired and upset last night to bring this up but I did warn you this was coming today.

27 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

What the Frak!   

Once again I had to go to google to find out what FRAK means, I am glad i didn't ask my daughter. It took me a while to find out what LOL means, we did not use these abbreviation back in the fifties.

People doubting Herndon will eat crow eventually.  Can't be too hard on a guy who gets asked to block 80% of the time and then when he finally gets a target in the 4th quarter expect him to be completely focused.  This is on Gase.  You have a guy who flashed like an elite TE ad a rookie and now he gets 1 or 2 passes a game in blow outs.  

I'm calling it now Herndon will break out once Gase is gone.

2 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

People doubting Herndon will eat crow eventually.  Can't be too hard on a guy who gets asked to block 80% of the time and then when he finally gets a target in the 4th quarter expect him to be completely focused.  This is on Gase.  You have a guy who flashed like an elite TE ad a rookie and now he gets 1 or 2 passes a game in blow outs.  

I'm calling it now Herndon will break out once Gase is gone.

I think you're right but he going into year 4 next year so its either he proves it or we have to move on. He also needs to catch the football. We need start holding the players accountable too. Gase and G Dubs aren't failing to see guys wide open down field or missing open targets, failing to hold their blocks, dropping passes, missing tackles etc. 

1 hour ago, GangGreen420 said:

Everyone that thought this team had enough at the skill positions was wrong.

When your top 4 WRs and top RB miss time doesn't matter what team you are that hurts.

Perriman, Mims, Smith, Smith, Bell, Cager, Crowder all missed time.  That's like our entire WR core outside of Berrios and Hogan who was a last minute signing.

I don't know any teams that can ward that off and be happy with their weapons.  

Hell look at NO once Thomas went down.  They are missing him bad.  Now just think what it would be like if Thomas, Kamara, Sanders and Smith all went down.  

As bad as Sam has been it's incredible how many injuries we've had.

Take the top 3 WRs and their RB off any team and tell me who would have good weapons left?  The answer is none probably.