Jump to content

Recommended Posts

If you’re trying to make a general discussion thread for him, isn’t that this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pwny said:

If you’re trying to make a general discussion thread for him, isn’t that this?

Nope.  This is strictly regarding is he or isn't he a franchise guy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Nope.  This is strictly regarding is he or isn't he a franchise guy. 

Well I’m glad the OP clarified that

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, we already have a thread for all things Minshew notes/thoughts related. That's what that thread is all about.

Don't see the need for two threads for one player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah, we already have a thread for all things Minshew notes/thoughts related. That's what that thread is all about.

Don't see the need for two threads for one player.

U pretty much started a minshew discussion in a mock draft thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LinderFournette said:

U pretty much started a minshew discussion in a mock draft thread

...

It's a thread for draft talk in which I gave my view on why I would be for us going for a QB unless Minshew clearly shows he's the guy. We can't talk about our team/needs in the draft thread? 

Either way we have a thread for thoughts on Minshew the football player/his future. No reason we can't talk about QB prospects/the future of positions in the draft thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...