Week 4 Texans vs Vikings

Pastor Dillon

Bill O'Brien inherited a top 5 defense that took him continuously to the playoffs.

Then he threw it all away to focus priority on the offense, which was lacking.

Then he threw away all the effort he put on offense in the past six years by trading away our star WR and trying to change the entire scheme around in a shortened offseason (that, btw, he knew would be shortened)

This man's ceiling is college, even his own players know it.

1 minute ago, jch1911 said:

Yet, he has a SB win... as a coach... but I agree he was not the best HC with the Texans

That's why I said at least with us.

Then again he had possibly the greatest QB of all time throwing for him at Denver. Mixed with a great overall balanced team anyway, a young Von Miller racking up sacks. He basically just left us for a better situation, can't blame him.

• Like 1

I think it isn't the fact that Bill O'Brien is a good coach that floated us for six years, its the fact the rest of the AFCS and NFL was still playing in the same era as him. He has refused to revolutionize his own playcalling and advance with the rest of the football world, he still believes games are won in the trenches and QB's have to sit in the pocket. This man's entire reputation is built on the fact he coached Tom Brady, who, btw was already the GOAT before he even touched him. 

I hate the fact I go into Texans games expecting an automatic loss and have since 2017.