Week 4 Texans vs Vikings

Pastor Dillon

Ar this point, I need to hear from Janice and Cal. There is absolutely nothing any player or coach can say that will explain this complete lack of performance, I need to see how ownership feels about this and what efforts they'll bring in to get this right.

So far, the Texans have played maybe 3.5 quarters of actual football. That's not even a quarter a game at this point. I'm done hearing the typical "gotta coach better" or "gotta play better" nonsense. We know that, if you did coach/play better, we wouldn't be in this spot. 

I need to speak to manager at this point. BoB doesn't have answers, so Cal needs to have answers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Ar this point, I need to hear from Janice and Cal. There is absolutely nothing any player or coach can say that will explain this complete lack of performance, I need to see how ownership feels about this and what efforts they'll bring in to get this right.

So far, the Texans have played maybe 3.5 quarters of actual football. That's not even a quarter a game at this point. I'm done hearing the typical "gotta coach better" or "gotta play better" nonsense. We know that, if you did coach/play better, we wouldn't be in this spot. 

I need to speak to manager at this point. BoB doesn't have answers, so Cal needs to have answers.

We won’t ever hear from them. At some point BOB will be fired and that will be the first we hear. I suspect it won’t happen during the season unless we start something like 0-12. I’m not convinced we fire him if we go 5-11

19 minutes ago, Drained said:

A lot of shade thrown over Watson for the first half.

It's deserved. He missed some throws that a $40mm/yr QB should not miss - checks to the flat, real basic throws.

At his salary, he's due criticism now. It's correctable, it's no longer an issue once Tim/BoB are gone - but he's got to play consistent for four quarters, which he hasn't done yet regardless of circumstances.