Chiefs @ Texans

amazingandre

4 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Big Game BOB showing up with another big time coaching performance. 

We get it, you hate OB. 

But once again us losing has nothing to do with him. Our secondary is trash and has been all season. We have no talent back there. Losing Mercilus and Watt will only make it tougher.

1 minute ago, amazingandre said:

We get it, you hate OB. 

But once again us losing has nothing to do with him. Our secondary is trash and has been all season. We have no talent back there. Losing Mercilus and Watt will only make it tougher.

right the coach has no responsibility in WRs being wide open on every play

4 minutes ago, amazingandre said:

We get it, you hate OB. 

Thats a Rick Smith problem by all accounts.  Cant really blame O'Brien because you cant predict injuries.  Chiefs having their way because we not getting pressure on Smith. 

1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I dont get the obsessions people have with BOB, hes trash 

Are you drunk right now? Because if you are I will excuse your ignorant remarks towards me. I do not have an OB obsession, but on the contrary, you have so much hate for him that you unjustly blame him for everything. 

1 minute ago, amazingandre said:

Are you drunk right now? Because if you are I will excuse your ignorant remarks towards me. I do not have an OB obsession, but on the contrary, you have so much hate for him that you unjustly blame him for everything. 

actually ive never tasted alcohol in my life, im just a straight shooter, which most of the people on here are when we arent coming off a win, im just consistent. 

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

actually ive never tasted alcohol in my life, im just a straight shooter, which most of the people on here are when we arent coming off a win, im just consistent. 

No, you are an emotional poster who is unwilling to see things from others perspective. No worries, that used to be me.

Archived