Chiefs @ Texans

amazingandre

Just now, Longhorns90 said:

Is that better or worse than ligament? I know ACL/MCL is bad (and am kinda glad it isn't that), but I dunno how long that might linger.

Fake news, but I'd prefer a broken bone over a torn ligament.

Betting the Texans locker room sounds alot like this forum with more colorful language.  Healthy mix of projection of sadness over Watt / Mercilus coupled with frustration at shoddy play in not being able to cover a TE or RB (as if that hasn't been playing on repeat the past 10 years). Going to see what this team is made of in this second half as defensive stars aren't there to make up for the weak links ineptitude.  Clowney needs to get his head out of his butt and become a leader and Watson has the opportunity to complete the transition of this team officially being his as the game and now the season are likely on his shoulders.  Part of me thinks the kid has it in him and is rallying the troops right now.   Have to come out of halftime strong or this game is going to start feeling more and more like a wake. 

..and yes, XSF on our football field is going to eventually end Watson's season too.

4 minutes ago, Apollo Stallion said:

Betting the Texans locker room sounds alot like this forum with more colorful language.  Healthy mix of projection of sadness over Watt / Mercilus coupled with frustration at shoddy play in not being able to cover a TE or RB (as if that hasn't been playing on repeat the past 10 years). Going to see what this team is made of in this second half as defensive stars aren't there to make up for the weak links ineptitude.  Clowney needs to get his head out of his butt and become a leader and Watson has the opportunity to complete the transition of this team officially being his as the game and now the season are likely on his shoulders.  Part of me thinks the kid has it in him and is rallying the troops right now.   Have to come out of halftime strong or this game is going to start feeling more and more like a wake. 

..and yes, XSF on our football field is going to eventually end Watson's season too.

So much for coming out hot on offense.

1 minute ago, Apollo Stallion said:

Whelp - so much for halftime speeches.  They are cooked - gunna get ugly.

Shell shocked. Kind of expected it, but hoped for different. 

Oh well, onto Cleveland. Never seen such a confused team.

Archived