Studs flying under the radar

RaidersAreOne

15 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

Gus Edwards and JK Dobbins say hello.

Speaking of, Gus Edwards is under the radar. Really good back that could be a starter somewhere. Not a $12m/year guy, but he’s a poor man’s Derrick Henry.

It’s wild how under utilized Gus Edwards is. All he does is produce, but can never seem to be fed enough touches to make noise for himself.

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Not surprised at all. Didn’t pff grade him pretty poorly in college?

I really don t know about PFF.  Thomas was seen as the safest tackle pick, but there was concern about his athleticism.  Those concerns seemed to lessen after the combine.

I feel for Giants fans because there were 5 choices, and they had the pick of the litter.  The hope is with such an unusual offseason, Thomas will show steady improvement going fwd.  

Since most people are just pimping their own guys, including players who are not flying under the radar, Ill stick with that theme....

OT Chukwuma Okorafor -  Still early, but Chuks has shown a lot of promise as our potential new starting RT....and MAYBE our future LT if AV leaves next offseason.

Its silly that guys like Mahomes, TJ Watt and Nick Chubb being mentioned in this thread.   All are considered top 3 at their positions.  Just because people arent constantly talking about them doesnt necessarily mean they are under the radar...especially Mahomes, who is considered the best QB in the league by most.

Xavier Rhodes appears to be playing good again.

Matt Feiler for the steelers, quietly playing good despite moving to LG from RT. 

QB Herbert should remain the starter for chargers. He hasn't played like a rookie at all, even under pressure from blitzes etc.

Browns OL in the run game - probably not under the radar but it appears like they could get more recognition as this season goes on

covid police - how can it make sense that coaches and fans have to wear masks but the players in contact sport don't?👏

Alualu, as SBLIII mentioned. Quietly playing comparable to Heyward and Tuitt . 

Justin Houston - might not get the DPOY type season he had in the past but is playing really good at DE in this scheme. 

Edited by 3rivers

On 10/4/2020 at 12:00 PM, Jeezla said:

Chris Jones is #2 behind Donald

I don't watch all the games, but from what I have seen in the last few years, this is what I have noticed. Jones really dominates often, but not sure he will surpass Donald but he has a championship 👏

15 hours ago, El Ramster said:

He should learn how to draft WRs better. Unreal how that’s been his biggest weakness.

Thats what UFA is for, if you can't draft a certain area well, then UFA to the rescue. Steelers finally learned this with CB's, finally after about 6  years or so >:(. I think the Diggs trade was perfect for the Bills, since Brown and Beasely also are good.  No need for AB is there👏