Saints have a player test positive for covid and was on plane with team

49erurtaza

59 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

NFL needs to pause for two weeks bubble up each team to a hotel in there area. Any player who tests positive quarantine until they test negative. 

The Saints were using a hotel bubble.

What I'm wondering is, do other NFL stadiums have what are essentially small villages built around them the way Gillette does? If need be, the Patriots could bubble themselves off and not have to leave the stadium's immediate vicinity to do anything during the week. Do other teams have that option?

Just now, Starless said:

What I'm wondering is, do other NFL stadiums have what are essentially small villages built around them the way Gillette does? If need be, the Patriots could bubble themselves off and not have to leave the stadium's immediate vicinity to do anything during the week. Do other teams have that option?

Yeah but then you'd also have to close off the gillette village which is a massive part of the foxboro economy, I imagine. 

Chicago just has museums around soldier field so the bears would have to just learn stuff all the time

It can only got 1 way now, in terms of positive results. That's how these things work.

In terms of football ramifications....who wants to see a season full of postponements, backups, weird results, messed up schedules etc? 

We might be on the brink of NO football. But I don't underestimate the NFL's greed, and we could very well have a full season still to play somehow

Never got why there isnt an NFL semi buble.

Players after work are going to strip clubs and doing chairity events. Just have them stay at training camp and only travel to games.

or delay the season another 2 weeks and lets pause to get things correct

When it rains it poors and the floodgates are now open. The question is consistency now. They found out MUCH earlier in the week that the Titans had it and ended up postponing and are talking about next week being in jeopardy. For some reason they want the Patriots and Chiefs to play tomorrow and I feel like will ultimately try to get the Saints game to happen today