Week 4 GDT. BUF @ LV

bigbadbuff

The BILLS head west to take on the RAIDERS in the 2nd game ever at the new Allegient Stadium. 

Josh Allen is looking to go over 300 yards passing for the 4th consecutive game against a depleted secondary. The Bills Defense is looking to get back on track against a banged up Raider offense. 

PREDICTION.

Bills-35

Raiders-17

• Like 1

The Bills are the better team but games across the country always scare me. The Raiders are pretty banged up whereas the Bills are only questionable with Mario Addison and Zach Moss.

Allen and Singletary have a chance to dominate this game. I’m not sure the Raiders have anyone who can cover Diggs. 

If we slow down Jacobs and/or get out to a lead, Buffalo will win this one.

I have:
Bills 31
Raiders 17

Stopping Jacobs is the key to the game. Raiders should be looking to come out and try to establish the run and keep Allen and the offense off the field. Bills run defense has been worrisome lately

I think this game will be closer than some expect

Bills 24

Raiders 16

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Stopping Jacobs is the key to the game. Raiders should be looking to come out and try to establish the run and keep Allen and the offense off the field. Bills run defense has been worrisome lately

I think this game will be closer than some expect

Bills 24

Raiders 16

I agree with this, I believe Edwards and Ruggs are out, Trent Brown is still out. The Raiders will be working with Zay Jones, Agholor, and Renfroe.

We need to pull a Patriots and try to eliminate Waller and pray we can stop the run. I am worried with how we got gashed by the Rams, I do think we pull out the win.

Bills- 31

Raiders -21

Edited by Maxmw22
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff said:

I think there’s a chance we put up 40 today. I don’t see their defense stopping us 

I don't see us getting 40, mostly because we won't have the time. The Raiders run D is abysmal and we will have a lot of success on the ground...over 130 yds. Josh finally fails to clear 300 yds this week because of our running success. Still, I'm expecting him to connect for more than 280. Not predicting a blowout though, as Waller has owned the middle of the field and he simply delivers. Raiders will get their points today, but fall short.

Bills 31

Raiders 24

Edited by Yibbyl