Week 4 GDT. BUF @ LV

bigbadbuff

I can not complain about the performance yesterday, the offense did their job to keep them in it and made 2 great long drives early on and was firing on all cylinders. I do wish the run game would be a bit better, and I know singletary made some nice plays but averaging just over 3 yds a carry is worrisome and need to get moss (when healthy) or yeldon more involved. The defense is starting to be a concern as Aj Klein is someone who I feel like he shouldnt be in the starting lineup he got worked on the TE/RB for a few catches at times with injuries to the WR they shouldnt have been able to pass so well against the bills.  I am just not impressed with him and i think he is a weak link to the LB corps, I really miss Lorenzo out there. When the TE left on Milano side he seemed to have struggled to get open but when klein was covering him he was working him same goes with Jacobs. The dline's presence popped up towards the end of the game but where was that fire for the first 3 qtrs in which the bills struggled and allowed to have this team stay in it especially the late td at the end of the 1st half. Turon continues to show he is out of his element as he was picked on against renfrow in the slot. Finally my last complaints is a missed extra point is just not excusable and I know he had a bounce back fg attempt after that but come on these should be automatic. Bojo when punts he booms them but he seems to not have any skill when it comes to pinning them in to the endzone, I remember the Moorman days where that was something as a given, Bojo just booms it in to the endzone, no time for the gunners to get down there and save it, nor him attempting to put it in the corner of the sideline either both punts were just booted in to the dead middle of the endzone giving them the ball on the 20, where can we get some finesse to the kicks to pin them near their endzone.

What is up with the refs and these calls, these announcers can bring in people to talk and back them but lets be real his forward momentum on the sack fumble wasnt stopped the bills should have had that ball. The Josh Brown catch was in the endzone and when his hands transitioned to the ball it was still over the line. Those were two key plays that could have caused some issues.

Again I am not trying to be negative or take anything away from a great game but those were things I saw that this team could work on to get to the next level which is contenders like Baltimore and KC in the AFC. 

16 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Injuries to monitor during the week (potentially a bye week coming up?)

OG Brian Winters (Knee)
WR Cole Beasley (foot)
LB Matt Milano (pectoral)
CB Levi Wallace (ankle)

Dont forget Josh Allens shoulder. Im sure thats gonna be feeling worse today than yesterday

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

Wallace is also week-to-week.

I like this dude and want him here long term but paying him with a constant injury issue is worrisome. Hopefully he plays it out and doesnt miss any more time as I think he will get something from Buffalo if he continues to shine and stay on the field.

23 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

I like this dude and want him here long term but paying him with a constant injury issue is worrisome. Hopefully he plays it out and doesnt miss any more time as I think he will get something from Buffalo if he continues to shine and stay on the field.

Yeah it is unfortunate but this is a recurring issue with him and will need to be addressed in his next contract.