Week 4- Jags

Johnny Nix

3 hours ago, Johnny Nix said:

Lots of good discussion here.

Lol, these Sundays keep creeping up on me quickly.

And honestly i've had very little interest in football this year, for whatever reason.  

But hey, they won the game!  Mixon did some stuff, and Burrow continues to look like the real deal.  So that's all good.

8 hours ago, Johnny Nix said:

Gotta find a way to win this game. Establish the run and take away DJ Chark.

ill go 

CIN- 34

JAX- 26

Slide a point each way.  Nice job.

You all got to see me if you were watching the game.  Sat to the left of the cutouts in the north endzone in the third row

That was the first time I've had a chance to sit down and watch most of a Bengals game in quite a while.  Always seems like some school activity, youth sport, or family event is at the same time, but I actually watched 90+% of the game yesterday.  It was awesome to watch a Bengals win as well.

12 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

Nope, and I don't care.  A win is a win.  It may take another month or more to get another one, so I'm enjoying this to the fullest

Oh hey i get it.  Sorry to be a little negative.  They took some good steps.  And they need to beat a few of these types of teams to get that confidence to beat the good teams.  

I really like Burrow too.  They found a good one there.  They saw yesterday that if they give him time, he can find receivers downfield and do some real damage.  They're going to be good in the future.  Maybe toward the end of the year if the line can continue to progress to some degree.  I'm excited.