KC/NE rescheduled for Monday

warfelg

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

My question exactly. Or is this giong to be an earlier / later Monday night game like what happens Week 1?

Not as dramatic, but yes they are splitting.  Also CBS with Natz/Romo will get coverage of the KC/NE game; not ESPN.  On top of that this scheduling really screws over KC, and could benefit the Bills with two bye weeks in one season along with playing a team on an extremely short week.

NFL really screwed the pooch on this.

Just now, MKnight82 said:

So can we start KC players on our fantasy teams now?

My commissioner allowed us to designate bench guys as "replacement players" for KC/NE players that might be effected.  So we leave in the KC/NE player, tell him who on the bench is the 'replacement' and if the KC/NE game isn't played, then he will manually adjust the scores.

2 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

How were the Chiefs NOT going to be playing 3 games in 10 days? That's independent of this week's game being moved.

I think 2 games in 4 games is the point to note. I don't remember a team having 3 days rest or know if its happened before.

They are, but it was already pretty bad. It would have been three games in 11 days with the original schedule. That's just how the schedule works out.