A Battle of Behemoths: The Josh McCown Revenge Game (Week 5 GDT)

zelbell

Who wins  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Hornbybrown
    • Jets
    • Browns
    • No one
    • America
    • 0-0 tie

59 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Kiwi's how we beat the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS.

firstly we need our offense to generate 28 points. Two players are going to have to play lights out for us to do this. They are Cro and Kizer. The rest of the boys will have to support them. 
We need two touchdowns based on some big running plays and two on some passing plays. 

Next we need to keep the Jets from scoring. I think we can stop their rushing attack. this will be key, along with some better underneath zone defense from our linebackers and strong safety. Josh McCown will give us trouble but also most likely the ball. 

the trick t ostopping josh is hitting him, if Garrett or Ogbah get going we may generate some sacks. we need this. 

If we don't get this I think we can officially dub this season "Tank 2.0".

Only question then is whether they show Hue the way to the lake.

19 minutes ago, brownie man said:

What's up with the white jerseys again. It's five weeks straight. 

It makes no sense I don't get it are they trying to prove a point??

imo theyre saying

"we made a mistake"

iirc its hard to see the numbers of the players on camera when they wear the brown jerseys

Quick question......if we don't win against the Jets today, does anyone think that the team just stays in London after the Vikings game?  

I mean, it has started already anyways.  CBS blackmailed Fox somehow, and Fox is carrying the Jets/Browns, while CBS gets the Seahawks/Rams game.

Must be some compromising photos of Marge Simpson or something.

2 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Quick question......if we don't win against the Jets today, does anyone think that the team just stays in London after the Vikings game?  

I mean, it has started already anyways.  CBS blackmailed Fox somehow, and Fox is carrying the Jets/Browns, while CBS gets the Seahawks/Rams game.

Must be some compromising photos of Marge Simpson or something.

Don't care, since it is on FOX it is actually televised here so I'm happy. I have to DVR it because I have a 2:00 game today but that's the life of a college football player.

Archived