Go 7 and 9, win the Div, Go to playoffs or top 3 pick??

resilient part 2

Top 3 pick, Take a QB, Trade Dak for 2 1sts and spend those and all Dak's 40 Million in projected salary on the defense

Shore up the o-line and lets get back to a Time of Possession, ground and pound ball control offense, that's anchored by 3 great WR's next year or try to move Cooper if you can

Keep Dalton for another year on a cheap deal and groom the QB

2 minutes ago, TheGame316 said:

Top 3 pick, Take a QB, Trade Dak for 2 1sts and spend those and all Dak's 40 Million in projected salary on the defense

Shore up the o-line and lets get back to a Time of Possession, ground and pound ball control offense, that's anchored by 3 great WR's next year or try to move Cooper if you can

Keep Dalton for another year on a cheap deal and groom the QB

If Dak is as bad as you say he is, how are we getting two 1sts for him?

Just now, CAPJ said:

If Dak is as bad as you say he is, how are we getting two 1sts for him?

All I ever hear from the "Experts" is Dak is the GOAT, so 2 1sts might even be low balling it

The market will speak for itself

What does it say if Dak wants 40 Million and no other team in the NFL is willing to offer up 2 measly 1sts for a "Franchise QB"?

3 minutes ago, TheGame316 said:

All I ever hear from the "Experts" is Dak is the GOAT, so 2 1sts might even be low balling it

The market will speak for itself

What does it say if Dak wants 40 Million and no other team in the NFL is willing to offer up 2 measly 1sts for a "Franchise QB"?

There are different levels of a "Franchise" QB. Is Dak Wilson, Mahomes or Rodgers? No.

Dak is an above average really good QB. The issue is those QBs are resetting the market right now. Its tough for most teams to build a team when their QB is being paid $33 million plus. 

I believe we can win with Dak. I dont think he is elite but he is not a scrub that some make him out to be.

10 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

There are different levels of a "Franchise" QB. Is Dak Wilson, Mahomes or Rodgers? No.

Dak is an above average really good QB. The issue is those QBs are resetting the market right now. Its tough for most teams to build a team when their QB is being paid $33 million plus. 

I believe we can win with Dak. I dont think he is elite but he is not a scrub that some make him out to be.

My chief complaint

If some other team wants to pay a 2nd tier "Franchise QB" like Dak as if he's a Wilson, Mahomes, Rodgers, then you have to let THEM do that

Overpaying 2nd tier guys (DLaw anyone) doesn't make them better players. It just takes away what you can put around them to make the team successful. Paying guys early (Crawford, Jaylon) doesn't always work out like you might expect either

• Like 1