Go 7 and 9, win the Div, Go to playoffs or top 3 pick??

resilient part 2

1 hour ago, Dallas94Ware said:

As for the trolling that is quickly turning this into.another anti/pro Dak thread, quit it. 500 passing yards and 4 TD scores and the team loses by over 10? Thats not your passers fault.

A lot of those yards was when the score was 41-14 when Cleveland stopped blitzing and played a soft zone. Dak is not the reason this team is 1-3 but he has turned the ball over multiple times the last few weeks as well. Cut the turnovers out and maybe they win a shooout. Can’t win football games when tour -2 or -3 in turnovers almost every game. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cromagnum said:

A lot of those yards was when the score was 41-14 when Cleveland stopped blitzing and played a soft zone. Dak is not the reason this team is 1-3 but he has turned the ball over multiple times the last few weeks as well. Cut the turnovers out and maybe they win a shooout. Can’t win football games when tour -2 or -3 in turnovers almost every game. 

So what you are saying is, he was coming up big when his team needed him?

because he was forced to pass, had to.abandon the run. Ok so the yardage came when his team NEEDED IT THE MOST. He came through with big plays, tight throws, smart scrambling and decisive defender reading. How is that a bad thing? Lol

His pick at the end was the result of far too many "now or never" throws. Had to make a play. Had to have it. No time to waste. Take the chance. No risk no reward. Not exactly a stupid bonehead throw that was unneeded. He pretty much had next to no choice but to try SOMETHING. As he had all damn game long, he carried the team on his shoulder with an attempt to rally for a comeback.

Where in this is it his fault? He is the one bright spot on this team, and yet he is the one who is being crapped on. And the one star who has yet to get paid. Shame on all of you, and shame on this FO. This kid deserves better from his teams fanbase and its staff, and his teammates, too.

Edited by Dallas94Ware

1 hour ago, Dallas94Ware said:

As for the trolling that is quickly turning this into.another anti/pro Dak thread, quit it. 500 passing yards and 4 TD scores and the team loses by over 10? Thats not your passers fault.

Just for the record I like Dak. I always have. His strip sack fumble was the start of the teams unraveling. His throw into double coverage at the end was his fault. 

I for one dont think it was Daks fault but I can see why others would think so

You have to take a top draft pick because even if this team made the playoffs having a losing record as the NFC East winner they are not going anywhere ! If I was Gerry I would start trading some of these big contracts that could fetch some decent picks to help build a younger and better team ? Maybe it's time to send a message to these players and play the back ups to try and light a fire under their butts.

4 minutes ago, buddy_z34 said:

Just for the record I like Dak. I always have. His strip sack fumble was the start of the teams unraveling. His throw into double coverage at the end was his fault. 

I for one dont think it was Daks fault but I can see why others would think so

That was one of those emergency throws. And that was not double coverage. The route was undercut by a second defender who read the route. Dak had little to no choice but to throw, though. In that situation where you just have to try because not trying is the same result as trying and failing - a loss - you try and you live with the result.

It was not a why try that, theres plenty of chances to mke a play later situation. If he didnt try, the result is a loss, same as trying and failing. So why not try?

46 minutes ago, Dallas94Ware said:

So what you are saying is, he was coming up big when his team needed him?

because he was forced to pass, had to.abandon the run. Ok so the yardage came when his team NEEDED IT THE MOST. He came through with big plays, tight throws, smart scrambling and decisive defender reading. How is that a bad thing? Lol

His pick at the end was the result of far too many "now or never" throws. Had to make a play. Had to have it. No time to waste. Take the chance. No risk no reward. Not exactly a stupid bonehead throw that was unneeded. He pretty much had next to no choice but to try SOMETHING. As he had all damn game long, he carried the team on his shoulder with an attempt to rally for a comeback.

Where in this is it his fault? He is the one bright spot on this team, and yet he is the one who is being crapped on. And the one star who has yet to get paid. Shame on all of you, and shame on this FO. This kid deserves better from his teams fanbase and its staff, and his teammates, too.

The game was pretty much over at 41-14. Made it close but a lot of padded stats in the end. Helped out my fantasy team big time as I have Dak as my qb. Dak has been really good still fumbles or throws a int almost every week. Hard to over come that when your defense is putrid. Same goes for Zeke who fumbles every week. How about Mike tell Zeke hey your gonna sit for a while as your fumbles is killing this team.

2 minutes ago, cromagnum said:

The game was pretty much over at 41-14. Made it close but a lot of padded stats in the end. Helped out my fantasy team big time as I have Dak as my qb. Dak has been really good still fumbles or throws a int almost every week. Hard to over come that when your defense is putrid. Same goes for Zeke who fumbles every week. How about Mike tell Zeke hey your gonna sit for a while as your fumbles is killing this team.

How is it padded stats when you actually give your team a chance to steal a win? Had the D not blew it on OBJ run, and Dak got another chance instead, would it still have just been padding stats? Lol

In Atlanta, if they didnt get that onside kick. Wluld it still have been just padding stats? Lol

I dont get it. Dak is giving his team a chance to actually win in games that look like complete blowouts at first, and he is being hated on for it? This teams fanbase is absolutely insane.

14 minutes ago, Dallas94Ware said:

How is it padded stats when you actually give your team a chance to steal a win? Had the D not blew it on OBJ run, and Dak got another chance instead, would it still have just been padding stats? Lol

In Atlanta, if they didnt get that onside kick. Wluld it still have been just padding stats? Lol

I dont get it. Dak is giving his team a chance to actually win in games that look like complete blowouts at first, and he is being hated on for it? This teams fanbase is absolutely insane.

Dude it’s 41-14  late in third quarter. the odds of coming back in that game is less then 1 percent. Where was the offense before that? 3 and out sack turnovers. This team should be 0-4 if stupid Atlanta just jumped on the ball. There is a trend here with the Cowboys. Let’s go down and see if we can make a huge comeback. Not a recipe for success in the nfl. This team sucks from the top down. Nobody is obsolved from there pathetic play not even Dak.

Edited by cromagnum
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TheGame316 said:

Top 3 pick, Take a QB, Trade Dak for 2 1sts and spend those and all Dak's 40 Million in projected salary on the defense

Shore up the o-line and lets get back to a Time of Possession, ground and pound ball control offense, that's anchored by 3 great WR's next year or try to move Cooper if you can

Keep Dalton for another year on a cheap deal and groom the QB

Makes no sense trade a 3 win QB for two first. Not happening. The only way we can trade Dak is if we sign or Franchise tag him. If he is as bad as you say he is name 1 team that would trade for him.

Daks gonna be our QB for a long time deal wit it

27 minutes ago, cromagnum said:

Dude it’s 41-14  late in third quarter. the odds of coming back in that game is less then 1 percent. Where was the offense before that? 3 and out sack turnovers. This team should be 0-4 if stupid Atlanta just jumped on the ball. There is a trend here with the Cowboys. Let’s go down and see if we can make a huge comeback. Not a recipe for success in the nfl. This team sucks from the top down. Nobody is obsolved from there pathetic play not even Dak.

Qft