The Tom Brady Thread

BayRaider

How crazy would it be if Brady somehow someway made the 2020s All-Decade team

At that point he’s gotta be the greatest, most accomplished player (in a team sport anyway) of all-time right?

Although to even have a chance he’d probably need to play until he’s 47 at least. But at this point tbh I’m not even sure Brady is capable of seriously declining barring injury. What if his 2020 was his regression... I just can’t fathom Brady having a bad season. Peyton made sense because he was always a gunslinger at times, so you figured eventually he wouldn’t be able to get away with that anymore. But Brady man it’d amaze me to see him just flat-out collapse. I’m sure it could and probably will happen but it’ll be really weird to see

Edited by iknowcool

27 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

How crazy would it be if Brady somehow someway made the 2020s All-Decade team

At that point he’s gotta be the greatest, most accomplished player (in a team sport anyway) of all-time right?

Although to even have a chance he’d probably need to play until he’s 47 at least. But at this point tbh I’m not even sure Brady is capable of seriously declining barring injury. What if his 2020 was his regression... I just can’t fathom Brady having a bad season. Peyton made sense because he was always a gunslinger at times, so you figured eventually he wouldn’t be able to get away with that anymore. But Brady man it’d amaze me to see him just flat-out collapse. I’m sure it could and probably will happen but it’ll be really weird to see

Peyton's physical decline, not coincidentally, came shortly after a major neck surgery. A major injury is the only thing that I could see causing Brady to have a similar decline. 

I feel like Brady when he retires will be done with football entirely.

His wife has been trying to pull him away from the game for over 10 years now. 

He'll probably golf, go into sport health/TB12 stuff, be with kids as much as possible - based on what he always does now when it's not inseason

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Split the Sticks said:

The freekin' guy amazes me. You can say he had a great career but, "had" is inappropriate. He's still going 🤩

who knows what he has left in the tank? he could duplicate the effort next year, back-to-back. That'd be the bomb.

Just his career in his 20s was HoF worthy. 

Just his career in his 30s was HoF worthy.

His career already in his 40s is HoF worthy.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Since being accused of heresy and witchcraft, Tom Brady is 70-22 with a rating just over 100

He is 13-3 in the playoffs since that BS including 6 CCGs, 5 Super Bowl appearances and 4 wins in 7 years.

He was MVP in 2017 and 2nd in MVP voting in 2016 despite being burned at the stake for 4 games.

He has as many SB MVPs since then (3) as Joe Montana in his career and more than any other player.

All of this with the most regulated footballs in the history of mankind.

Edited by SkippyX
  • Like 4