Week 5 GDT: Garbage vs Return of Garrett

textaz03

Here is the week 5 GDT! The return of the Clapper in Dallas!!  

This season is an udder disaster! What a better way to right this massive train wreck than to give the Red Clapper a big ole loss in Dallas and take command of the Division 🤣🤣  Yeah right, who am I kidding. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

42-41 final score. Not sure who wins.

Giants win.  Dak leads us back.  With no time left on the clock and an extra point needed to send the game to overtime, Greg the leg hits both uprights and the crossbar before the kick bounces out.  Jerry is so lmpressed with the Giants offensive output, he rehires Garrett as HC for life.  It's a Hallmark movie of the week come to life.

Edited by Northland
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Northland said:

Giants win.  Dak leads us back.  With no time left on the clock and an extra point needed to send the game to overtime, Greg the leg hits both uprights and the crossbar before the kick bounces out.  Jerry is so lmpressed with the Giants offensive output, he rehires Garrett as HC for life.  It's a Hallmark movie of the week come to life.

200.gif

Edited by WizardHawk

14 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

If we lose this game, I think we can really start believing...

Clemson's Trevor Lawrence 'ignores' NFL fans asking struggling teams to  tank for top draft pick | Fox News

If Dallas has any chance of drafting Lawrence, then its bye-bye Dak. Not because Dak isnt good but only because itll be about 35 million a year cheaper. Gladly would I take Lawrence, cap room and a possibly very high comp pick for whomever signs Dak. But let's not get ahead of ourselves 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, buddy_z34 said:

If Dallas has any chance of drafting Lawrence, then its bye-bye Dak. Not because Dak isnt good but only because itll be about 35 million a year cheaper. Gladly would I take Lawrence, cap room and a possibly very high comp pick for whomever signs Dak. But let's not get ahead of ourselves 

Thank you. Now please explain this to @D82 and the others.

It's about the future.

Edited by Tony7188

Interesting game.  We will enter it in 1st and most likely leave it in first no matter what. Philly should loose next two and Washington should loose to he Rams.

I just hope we get Awuzi and Brown back so there is a chance we can get some sense of a secondary.  Still how far is Lee LVE away because if we can’t stop the run we won’t win.  Who knows what we see on the offensive side of the ball.  We won’t be able to keep getting 400 plus yards in the air. 

I hope we can get something done with our o line but Giants held the Rams to 17 which means we will struggle running again  as the Rams are a good running team. I would not be surprised if we loose because I don’t see how this D is going to get stops and I don’t see how this offense with the way the OL is playing is going to move the ball against a good D

Edited by quiller

2 hours ago, textaz03 said:

Here is the week 5 GDT! The return of the Clapper in Dallas!!  

This season is an utter disaster! What a better way to right this massive train wreck than to give the Red Clapper a big ole loss in Dallas and take command of the Division 🤣🤣  Yeah right, who am I kidding. 

Fixed....

1 hour ago, Tony7188 said:

Thank you. Now please explain this to @D82 and the others.

It's about the future.

The best thing that could happen to this team is losing to the giants. This team is not close to being a Super Bowl contending team. Folks we were down at home 41-14 to the the ****ken Browns late in the third quarter. Let that sink in for a minute. Ye but they fought back and almost won. Good effort Dak you really showed courage in that comeback. Oh please freaking pathetic that we can accept this. I certainly won’t.