Cam Newton - Female Reporter Gaffe

cddolphin

Just now, DingoLadd said:

Oh cam....It's gonna suck when he can't remember his name in 30 years. 

I bet he will. He'll even be able to spell it out using sentences to clarify the letter.

C as in Cam Newton

A as in Always great to be Cam Newton

M as in My God can you believe we just met Cam Newton

*space*

N as in Never fear when Cam is here

E as in Everyone wants to be the great Cam Newton.

W as in Wish I may, wish I might, I wish I could meet Cam Newton tonight

T as in Today I will thank the Lord for sending us Cam Newton, and then Cam Newton for agreeing to be alive.

O as in Oh my God, did you know Cam Newton invented the Laws of Gravity?

N as in Never forget the Great Cam Newton's name peasant. 

34 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

You would think Cam, a black man trying to play a position dominated by Caucasians, could sympathize with a woman trying to make a career in a field dominated by men. I don't get a "Cam is a misogynist" vibe from this as much as I get up a straight up "Cam is an idiot" vibe.

That's exactly what I was thinking.  I wonder how Cam would feel (or any of you blowing this off) if a reporter laughed at him when Cam tried to talk about reading a defense, saying it's funny listening to a black man explain a Cover 2.

I'm struggling to justify how we benefit from keeping this thread open. It's obviously far more of a political and societal issue than a football issue. We have five pages with the vast majority of the posters just insulting Cam and a small mix of political and race posts that are obviously not what we want on FF. So I'm going to lock it up for now. It's something worth discussing, but not something that can or should be done on FF. If @EliteTexan80@TheVillain112@Webmaster or any of the globals want to open it back up, they can obviously do so, but I just don't see this heading in anything resembling a positive direction. We know how almost everyone feels about his comments, at this point we're just drifting into a variety of different ways for everybody to say something similarly negative about Cam.

Archived