Fire Pace and Nagy

beardown3231

Can we all agree on this now?

He traded up for Trubisky. He stinks

He traded up for Daniels. He's ok

He traded up for Miller. He really stinks

He traded up for Montgomery. He's better than average

He whiffed on White. Roquan played well today but hasn't turned any corner to show he's good/worthy of a top 10 pick

He hasn't figured out the TE spot on his second chance at it (Shaheen + Burton in 2017 & 2018 and now again with Graham, who's a redzone threat but nothing more + for some reason Nagy hasn't gotten Kmet involved AT ALL)

He's had 3 chances at QB (Glennon, Trubisky, Foles) and I think we can all agree the latter two aren't the answer

He went all in at WR in 2018 and landed Robinson and Miller. See above; Miller blows

He can't find a kicker for his life

He extended Massie and Leno. They suck now. The extensions were fine at the time, but drafting 2 OT's in 6 years (both after round 5) is unacceptable. 

He built a defense, but now they're the oldest in the league; they aren't taking the ball away anymore. They aren't scoring. He extended Trevathan and that now looks questionable

He hired Nagy. Nagy is 23-13, but without 2018, Nagy stinks. His offense sucks. He came here to create an offense. He hasn't

Because he hired Nagy, Nagy replaced Fangio with Pagano. If Gannon called Pagano a "great DC" one more time today I was going to slaughter one of my dogs

Because he hired Nagy, Nagy hired Tabor. The special teams sucks minus 2 individuals- Patterson and McManis

Are we all on board now? I'm sick of hearing how this franchise has a lot of history. When? 30 years ago? They're good every 6-8 years now.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Can we all agree on this now?

He traded up for Trubisky. He stinks

He traded up for Daniels. He's ok

He traded up for Miller. He really stinks

He traded up for Montgomery. He's better than average

He whiffed on White. Roquan played well today but hasn't turned any corner to show he's good/worthy of a top 10 pick

He hasn't figured out the TE spot on his second chance at it (Shaheen + Burton in 2017 & 2018 and now again with Graham, who's a redzone threat but nothing more + for some reason Nagy hasn't gotten Kmet involved AT ALL)

He's had 3 chances at QB (Glennon, Trubisky, Foles) and I think we can all agree the latter two aren't the answer

He went all in at WR in 2018 and landed Robinson and Miller. See above; Miller blows

He can't find a kicker for his life

He extended Massie and Leno. They suck now. The extensions were fine at the time, but drafting 2 OT's in 6 years (both after round 5) is unacceptable. 

He built a defense, but now they're the oldest in the league; they aren't taking the ball away anymore. They aren't scoring. He extended Trevathan and that now looks questionable

He hired Nagy. Nagy is 23-13, but without 2018, Nagy stinks. His offense sucks. He came here to create an offense. He hasn't

Because he hired Nagy, Nagy replaced Fangio with Pagano. If Gannon called Pagano a "great DC" one more time today I was going to slaughter one of my dogs

Because he hired Nagy, Nagy hired Tabor. The special teams sucks minus 2 individuals- Patterson and McManis

Are we all on board now? I'm sick of hearing how this franchise has a lot of history. When? 30 years ago? They're good every 6-8 years now.

If the Bears fire Pace everyone needs to go also, they need to tear it all the way down and start from the bottom.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, blkwdw13 said:

If the Bears fire Pace everyone needs to go also, they need to tear it all the way down and start from the bottom.

Like I said in the GT, I'd be all for a Jags teardown- trade the better players for picks and allow a new GM to use those picks. No sense in doing that and keeping Nagy and his dopey staff around

• Like 2

Oh and one more thing to add to your list which is huge IMO, Pace kept Fox for one year to long basically ruining any QB that would have been drafted that year by the Bears. A new coach absolutely should have been brought in to develop a QB and get some offensive continuity going forward.

1 minute ago, blkwdw13 said:

Oh and one more thing to add to your list which is huge IMO, Pace kept Fox for one year to long basically ruining any QB that would have been drafted that year by the Bears. A new coach absolutely should have been brought in to develop a QB and get some offensive continuity going forward.

I should've included "hiring Fox," good call

13 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Bet he's been waiting all year for us to lose just to post this garbage lol. 

You're right- Pace is garbage. Oh you mean my post? Elaborate. What did I say that was wrong?

Yeah I love when my favorite team in all of sports plays embarrassingly bad and every single one of their weaknesses is exposed in brutal fashion

I love that. I wait for it. My night is great now

Maybe, like you, I'm sick of settling for 1 good year every 6

I'd just like to know what Pace has done on the offense that's been good? I'll give you extend Whitehair and signing Robinson

Edited by beardown3231

26 minutes ago, abstract_thought said:

It's 1 game - let's wait for the season to play out before we break out the pitchforks.

That said this roster is badly mismanaged.

1 game? It's been three years. Nagy is not NFL head coach material.

Edited by dafreak