Fire Pace and Nagy

beardown3231

7 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Frazier would be a major let down even with Dodds coming with him...we need an offensive guy.

Frazier could hire a good offensive staff, though. I'd rather it be an offensive minded HC too, but we've seen quarterbacks flourish with a good OC, QB coach, etc. Heck, your number one choice for the Bears job is/was in that exact sort of set-up. 

4 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Frazier could hire a good offensive staff, though. I'd rather it be an offensive minded HC too, but we've seen quarterbacks flourish with a good OC, QB coach, etc. Heck, your number one choice for the Bears job is/was in that exact sort of set-up. 

The problem with that is now guys are snapped up so quickly that if you find a great OC he will be hired away in a year or two...this is why you need to align your HC with your QB and have that as the foundation of your team.

39 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

The problem with that is now guys are snapped up so quickly that if you find a great OC he will be hired away in a year or two...this is why you need to align your HC with your QB and have that as the foundation of your team.

The hope would be that Fields is sturdy enough by the time that first guy leaves for greener pastures.

But Frazier isn't my first choice. Who knows if he will be the Bears'. 

I’m not sure we can take anything away from this one yet. My guess is *if* they are going to fire/move Pace, that’s a conversation that happens tonight/tomorrow. #Bears

Daniel Greenberg

@ChiSportUpdates
· 9m
Chicago Bears GM Ryan Pace sure sounded like a guy on the Bears pregame radio show that is not going anywhere. Pace talked about the "good flexibility with our cap going forward" and the upcoming draft.

On 1/8/2022 at 11:26 AM, Madmike90 said:

If we go traditional hire a GM who then hires a HC we could do a lot worse than Ireland...would prefer Ed Dodds though...his attitude is exactly the change this franchise needs...I am sure ownership will like a winner more than Pace.  

Im at the point I have a decent list and would be happy for anyone to take over for Pace. Ill take unknown with potential over known mediocrity. 

• Like 1

Just now, CWood21 said:

I think you get behind Ireland if it brings someone like Harbaugh.

Exactly right. If Ireland can work with Harbaugh rather than have Baalke's "take what I give you" attitude then it could work. 

Cant look at the GM in a vacuum, who they snag as a HC will be huge. If Pace had Harbaugh, Ariana, or someone who could have developed Tru he would be held in a massively different light. 

1 hour ago, Sugashane said:

Exactly right. If Ireland can work with Harbaugh rather than have Baalke's "take what I give you" attitude then it could work. 

Cant look at the GM in a vacuum, who they snag as a HC will be huge. If Pace had Harbaugh, Ariana, or someone who could have developed Tru he would be held in a massively different light. 

Enough of the hyperbole. Nagy sucks but Ariana Grande being an upgrade?

• Like 2