Fire Pace and Nagy

beardown3231

22 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Yeah...no ketchup on hot dogs. Ever. Royko had a classic piece on that, back in the day. 

I think it's just one of those Chicago things where there really are no options if what you want is a Chicago Dog.  If you don't like a specific ingredient you're expected to remove it yourself.

It's nothing like Burger King.  It's more like you get it our way or no phuc'n way at all.  LOL

Seems like Lazor was calling plays.  Our offense was solid today.  Fields was good, I wish Mooney would have scored a TD.  Our D was good, we seemed to play soft in the 2nd half with our lead.  Detroit is known for shooting themselves in the foot with a couple dumb plays.  Raiders in Vegas next week will be tough.  Hopefully we can build on this win.  Who cares if we beat the lions, a win is a win.

34 minutes ago, soulman said:

Lazor calls plays 24+ points every time.  Nagy calls plays 13-17 points.  Who should call plays?

Lazor is better but I doubt he gets us 24 vs CLE. That being said Fields doesn't take 9 sacks either, so its still point Lazor.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

Yeah...no ketchup on hot dogs. Ever. Royko had a classic piece on that, back in the day. 

Yep, my improv coach warned me about putting ketchup on hot dogs when I was going.  I thought he was joking at first, but it's a serious social faux pas?

Edited by FosterTheSkins
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, The_Romen said:

Yes, but apparently everything still goes through Nagy. He assured us of that.

I hope Lazor called the plays for you guys. As a Justin fan I’m definitely going to be interested in how you guys develop him. 

I still think Nagy needs to be fired, but giving up play calling was the only legit thing I thought he could do to keep his job through the season. 

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

Wait is that official?

Its 100% confirmed Lazor called plays for you guys today? Like the entire game script?

Yes, Nagy finally admitted it after the game.

Lazor was also the play caller when we had a mini 4-5 game offensive surge last year.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I hope Lazor called the plays for you guys. As a Justin fan I’m definitely going to be interested in how you guys develop him. 

I still think Nagy needs to be fired, but giving up play calling was the only legit thing I thought he could do to keep his job through the season. 

People nowadays somehow believe everything they read on the internet. Nagy told the media he gave up play-calling last year to Lazor and we found out later (while he wasn't necessarily lying about it) he still had a major say in it and I get the feeling this game might be the same situation.

Let's be honest, the Lions defense made the Bears offense look better than they were.

I guarantee. Next week, if the Bears offense plays bad, then you will see "Nagy's play-calling" even from those who believe right now that the offense suddenly got better this week because Lazor took over at play-calling.