Fire Pace and Nagy

beardown3231

53 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

That's a warning for making me feel ashamed. Lol.  

Does it make it better if my "food" and coffee was free quite a bit?  There were two people there who would rather me get it for free than pay change for my $3.24 with a $100 bill. To me it was just quick protein and I didn't want to wake up the babies while making food in the morning.

To be fair we lived in a smaller rural area so the gas station was pretty nice and clean. Not saying quality was great by any means but nothing like the bathrooms here in the city. 

We drove every year from Rockford, IL to S. Georgia (Valdosta) growing up.

As an adult I make same drive to Gulf Shores, AL every year with my kids from Chi Burbs.

Stop at every smelly gas station on the way.   Those smells are seared into my brain and I don't associate gas stations with food.

It's probably fine.   Problem is me.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Epyon said:

I'd point out that watching the game, Nagy still has his playcalling sheet in hand about half the time the gamecast showed him. I made a specific point to look for it during the game. I doubt he's anywhere near as "hands off" as I expect most of us would prefer.

No, he's most certainly not hands off. He made a point of stressing that, after he was rhetorically battered into admitting Lazor called the plays. 

It sucks, but we have had a lot less of the "drunken teenager playing Madden"  offensive structure that we suffered through a couple years ago. 

• Like 1

On 10/5/2021 at 11:43 AM, dll2000 said:

LOL that is disgusting.   I would never eat a gas station hot dog.   

I guess I am a snob like that.

In south they have these communal pots at gas stations where they sell boiled peanuts.   That communal pot at a gas station is only thing more disgusting to me than eating a hot dog.  

Also the donuts.   

Maybe it is smell and lack of cleanliness of gas station bathrooms that makes eating anything not in a package from there disgusting to me.

I won't even get coffee at a gas station.

Well they ain't makin' food in the bathrooms are they?   LOL

Around here the quick stops are mostly all 7-11s so they're pretty clean but the food they serve isn't very enticing to me.  I can do much better at home but then I have the kind of flexibility that allows that.  The blue collar guys who stop in to pickup something to eat and drink don't.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, soulman said:

Well they ain't makin' food in the bathrooms are they?   LOL

Around here the quick stops are mostly all 7-11s so they're pretty clean but the food they serve isn't very enticing to me.  I can do much better at home but then I have the kind of flexibility that allows that.  The blue collar guys who stop in to pickup something to eat and drink don't.

Yeah. When I was in Louisiana there were some gas stations that were super clean and even had shrimp and stuff like that, but there were some i wouldn't even want to grab a candy bar from. Lol. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Yeah. When I was in Louisiana there were some gas stations that were super clean and even had shrimp and stuff like that, but there were some i wouldn't even want to grab a candy bar from. Lol. 

I have a good friend whose a transport driver for special use vehicle like cranes, bucket trucks, etc.  So he's clued me into the best truck stops along I-80 which is really the only long haul driving I do any longer.  Those places are all clean and the food is good.

• Like 1

On 10/2/2021 at 11:48 PM, Sugashane said:

Jagbag is the dumbest way to call someone a jerkoff or d-bag I've ever heard. If I hear someone say it I automatically think their parents are cousins. *** shrugs***

Jagoff is my go to. Chad bag was my thing in hs. 

On 10/2/2021 at 11:48 PM, Sugashane said:

Sir I'm 270 pounds of twisted steel, sex appeal, and gluttonous appetite. I'd still likely eat the hot dog with both ketchup and sauerkraut

Bro you were supposed to laugh at the SNL Da Bears skit, not become it

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

So can we run through Nagy’s email history too while we’re at it?

Dude isn't giving anything up, everything you'll see is only what he wants you to see. He's been a HC for years and we still pronounce his name two different ways. He has everything under control...

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DABEARSLCF04 said:

Fire this clown Nagy and appoint Sean Desai as intrum and see what happens. 

So you wanna bring in another coach who has 5 games under his belt as a positional coach to be our HC? I can't say I agree with that plan.

Edited by JAF-N72EX
  • Like 1