Fire Pace and Nagy

beardown3231

1 minute ago, WindyCity said:

This team got exposed.

The offensive talent isn’t good enough.

They should fire Pace and I haven’t been waiting for a loss to express that point.

Miller sucks and should be inactive moving forward. Let's see what Ridley/Wims can bring to the table.

I don't agree with everything you said but I will say that Pace will deserve the axe if we continue to see a string of these pathetic performances by the offense.

Nagy as well.

Because as is this type of crap on offense is not going to get this team anywhere far.

I am also not going to say fire him after 4 weeks at 3-1.

Let's see how it all plays out before we rush to any conclusions. It's a long season and we're just starting the 2nd quarter.

Edited by topwop1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, topwop1 said:

I don't agree with everything you said but I will say that Pace will deserve the axe if we continue to see a string of these pathetic performances by the offense.

Nagy as well.

Because as this type of crap on offense is not going to get this team anywhere far.

Let's see how it all plays out before we rush to any conclusions. It's a long season and we're just starting the 2nd quarter.

Voice of reason, probably good but I am not hopeful...

1 minute ago, topwop1 said:

Nagy as well.

Because as this type of crap on offense is not going to get this team anywhere far.

The talent on offense isn’t getting any better. They are at a disadvantage every week they play a non garbage team.

Even guys we were expecting to be good, Anthony Miller, look terrible.

We can wait, but we have seen this all before.

Not sure if it's offensive design or drafting philosophy, but this team is not very dynamic overall. There are not a lot of guys that can make defenders miss or create explosive plays. There's an overall lack of athleticism. Both OTs look like they belong on the end of the bench. Even Montgomery, while good at breaking tackles, seems too slow to be a good NFL RB.

1 minute ago, WindyCity said:

The talent on offense isn’t getting any better. They are at a disadvantage every week they play a non garbage team.

Even guys we were expecting to be good, Anthony Miller, look terrible.

We can wait, but we have seen this all before.

Ya we have...but we all know it's (firing Pace) not going to happen until the very earliest come January.

Bears are an average football team right now but things can change drastically.

I'll give it a few weeks of Foles starting before I claim it was a disastrous move to trade for and start him.

Nagy can't and won't let going to Foles so early completely backfire and blow up in his face or can he?

12 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Ya we have...but we all know it's (firing Pace) not going to happen until the very earliest come January.

Bears are an average football team right now but things can change drastically.

I'll give it a few weeks of Foles starting before I claim it was a disastrous move to trade for and start him.

Nagy can't and won't let going to Foles so early completely backfire and blow up in his face or can he?

I don’t think Nagy can fix the offense. It is hard to ignore how there is always something wrong with the offense.