Malfatron

who wins  

29 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

• SF (malf moves on in survivor
    • Philly (malf gets eliminated)
    • tie (malf gets laughed at)

3 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I stand corrected. This just blows my mind. Seriously. 

Upside to the loss is that people will finally STFU about MDN being some sort of savior. 

I remember reading one comment in a game thread elsewhere where some guy was ticked off that Mullens was benched for CJ because it would "destroy his confidence". Loco. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

There were Patriots fans who wanted to dump Brady for Jimmy G in 2016.

I don't remember fans wanting to dump Brady but I do remember some Patriots fans (I won't call names) trying to sell JG like he was the next best thing and going back and forth with them for pages about how he wasn't what they thought. 

Some Chiefs fans even **** on Mahomes in the Super Bowl when he was having a bad game the first 3 quarters. The expectations are just insurmountable with a contingent of NFL fans for their regarding QB play no matter how well they are playing. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Some Chiefs fans even **** on Mahomes in the Super Bowl when he was having a bad game the first 3 quarters. The expectations are just insurmountable with a contingent of NFL fans for their regarding QB play no matter how well they are playing. 

Amen brother. It seems like it's perfection or nothing at all with QBs. One bad game and fans are ready to move on. 

58 minutes ago, FinSting said:

What did you say back then?

That guy is so tall it seems like he gets no leverage and is tossed around like a rag doll by strong pass rushers. 

He dropped a bunch of weight this off-season and is no longer strong enough to play in the NFL. 

No clue why he lost so much weight, but he was super close with Joe Staley, who retired due to injury and has lost 50 lbs since February. 

Idk 

10 hours ago, N4L said:

He dropped a bunch of weight this off-season and is no longer strong enough to play in the NFL. 

No clue why he lost so much weight, but he was super close with Joe Staley, who retired due to injury and has lost 50 lbs since February. 

Idk 

I thought it was just his extreme 6'8" height that made him look too skinny to play Tackle. Didn't realize he's actually...too skinny. Dude needs to get his grub on. 

Niners need to beat Miami, never seen this brutal of a stretch that I can recall:

(after Miami):

vs. Rams (3-1)

at Patriots (2-1)

at Seahawks (4-0)

vs. Packers (3-0)

at Saints (2-2)

BYE

at Rams (3-1)

Bills (4-0)

You could actually make an argument for the Saints being the worst team on that list (not saying they are, just saying you could make the argument) - that's insane.

7 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

I think people are pretty clear that the Saints are different when Michael Thomas is in the lineup.

That is a brutal schedule for a team missing a lot of talent.

I'm hopeful we'll get Jimmy G, Mostert, Greenlaw, Sherman, & Mosley back for the Rams game. Maybe even the Miami game. 

Richburg is eligible to come off PUP for the Patriots game. We've got some other solid depth players who should be able to come off PUP soon as well. They're not really difference makers but they will pop for a play here and there and that helps with the rotation

The killer is the injury to our DE's. Bosa is out for the year and who knows when Dee Ford will be healthy. And, our OL is poor at pass protecting. Right now the only good OL is Trent Williams, and even he didn't play well last night