NFL reviewing Ramsey/Tate fight

RaidersAreOne

Fine them and let's move on. No suspensions necessary.

And for the people bashing Ramsey as they always do, this was a personal off-field matter between Ramsey and Tate that didn't peak it's head into the actual game (I commend them). They waited until after the game and handled it like men. Good for them. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Fine them and let's move on. No suspensions necessary.

And for the people bashing Ramsey as they always do, this was a personal off-field matter between Ramsey and Tate that didn't peak it's head into the actual game (I commend them). They waited until after the game and handled it like men. Good for them. 

You consider this handling it like an adult?

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, spilltray said:

You consider this handling it like an adult?

Yes. They didn't let it impact the game whatsoever unless you count the play the Ramsey DRILLED Tate in the flat (legally).

Sometimes, this is how hyper aggressive, super athletes settle things. They waited until the game was done. They each swung at the same time from what I read so it was understood what was going to happen and now it's over. Fine them because that's just what the NFL does, but turning this into some suspension example-making scenario is just soft non-sense. It's over. Let's move on.

• Like 2