stone cold steve austin wrestling GIF by WWE

wwe sports wwe wrestling summerslam GIF

and pretty much did this to Jerruh

hit him where it hurts steve austin GIF by WWE

here in New Zealand at first i was like

lord of the rings hobbits GIF

and finally this

lord of the rings GIF

In what was the most exciting game and most meaningful game of football we have watched in a long time.

And now

3-1 and we are onto Indy to face the 3-1 colts 

led by 
excited lawrence phillips GIF

entering his what 17th season?

Reading up on the history of indy; they had a cult once. Briefly. And they broke Andrew Luck and Peyton Manning

bored disinterest GIF

it really seems like the most boring place in America, which is probably a compliment. 

Go Browns. 4-1 here we go. 

• Like 4

Oh and Rivers is going to destroy this secondary.

Sure would be nice if a Greedy could recover from whatever kind of injury that both doesn’t require surgery but also requires 2 months to heal.

Also, at some point Harrison has to get the nod over Sendejo.  I realize he stripped the ball once.  It was a nice play.  He also dropped a pick that could have sealed the game, completely whiffed on Cooper who then scored trying to nuke him (as opposed to either trying to make a play on the ball or be in position for a tackle), got beat deep, missed tackles, etc.

With Harrison and Greedy as starters, Mitchell as a nickel, etc., we may actually have a “below average” secondary as opposed to an atrocious one.

5 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I think we can definitely win this one. I think it will be a good game actually. 

Being 4-1 going into Pittsburgh week would be something I could not envision after week 1. Hopefully we can keep the ground game going like we have. 

I think to continue out hopes of making the playoffs we need to at least split the next two.

4-2 after Pittsburgh and we’re in good shape.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think to continue out hopes of making the playoffs we need to at least split the next two.

4-2 after Pittsburgh and we’re in good shape.

Exactly.

Whether it's this week or next, we have  to win 1 of 2. For that matter, if we win 2 of our next 4 headed into the bye, that puts us at 5 and 3 with the Texans, Eagles, and Jaguars. We then get Tennessee and Baltimore on back to back weeks, which will be a tough 2 week stretch, but the NYG and NYJ back to back will balance that out.

If we judge the season in quarters, then realistically we should go:

1st: 3-1 (loss to Balt)

2nd: 2-2

3rd: 3-1

4th: 2-2

That gets this team to 10-6. Anything under 10 wins with the remaining schedule that we have would be disappointing IMO.

This will be the toughest game for my Colts this season. Love how Jim Rome is calling you guys the new America's team. Happy to see your franchise string together wins. 

Concerned about the health of Darius, but every team is injured right now. The Colts have a strong identity on defense, but still figuring that out on offense. 

24 minutes ago, Warhorse said:

This will be the toughest game for my Colts this season. Love how Jim Rome is calling you guys the new America's team. Happy to see your franchise string together wins. 

Concerned about the health of Darius, but every team is injured right now. The Colts have a strong identity on defense, but still figuring that out on offense. 

We’re a train wreck on defense.

• Like 1