Game day thread week 5. Browns vs the Peoples temple of Indianapolis

Kiwibrown

who is our true hero?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. the true hero is

2. 2. who wins?

3. 3. Browns MVP through 4 weeks is

3 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

If I'm Cleveland, I'd be calling Dallas about Aldon Smith. Might be able to grab him for a late round pick. He's rushing the passer well, is trying to prove himself on a one year incentive laden deal, and could make a big difference opposite Myles.

Good move. Vernon and a 4th for Smith. 

Week 8, if the vikings are out we should go get kendricks. Or the linebacker from houston. 

We have a spare 3rd 

11 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Good move. Vernon and a 4th for Smith. 

Week 8, if the vikings are out we should go get kendricks. Or the linebacker from houston. 

We have a spare 3rd 

Supposed to get Njoku back this week. With the emergence of Harrison Bryant and Stephen Carlson being a high effort guy (recovered the blocked XP and made the saving tackle on the Ceedee Lamb punt return) I wonder if we could move Njoku for some defensive help.

• Like 1

Watched some Colts game. They’re smart, scrappy, tough, and well coached.

However, they’re not explosive. I don’t see any game changers on either side of the ball, except Buckner. Justin Houston is playing stronger, but he’s benefiting from Buckner. Ty Hilton is even struggling.

Edited by candyman93

29 minutes ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Our 3rd down conversion % is horrible (and last in the NFL),  our red zone numbers are bad, and our OL is not playing very good lately. Luckily our defense is #1 otherwise we wouldn’t be 3-1 

Our defense will make you think you’re watching Peyton Manning in his prime.

We’ve played like a Big 12 team. Other than Myles Garrett and Denzel Ward occasionally, we suck.

Myles is a monster though. Easily our best player.

Edited by candyman93

24 minutes ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Our 3rd down conversion % is horrible (and last in the NFL),  our red zone numbers are bad, and our OL is not playing very good lately. Luckily our defense is #1 otherwise we wouldn’t be 3-1 

Well the Browns like to give up plays on 3rd and 4th down so that number will go up.  

You OL not playing is good news for the Browns. That will help 

6 hours ago, candyman93 said:

This will be an ugly game. We need our pass rush to get after Rivers.

Our D-line vs their O-line will decide the game to me. 

I think we will score on them, but we can’t let Rivers kill us.

Rivers is like Big Ben, he's good for 2-3 turnovers per game because he's easy to rattle and he loves forcing throws when under pressure.  We have to take advantage of that and bring some blitzes.