Game day thread week 5. Browns vs the Peoples temple of Indianapolis

Kiwibrown

who is our true hero?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. the true hero is

2. 2. who wins?

3. 3. Browns MVP through 4 weeks is

7 hours ago, BrownsDog23 said:

I’d love to see the Browns use Njoku as WR 3/big slot this game. Harrison Bryant has done a great job blocking don’t love the idea of Njoku cutting into his snap counts. Plus even with suspect hands Njoku as a pass catching threat > Hodges, DPJ, Higgins

Njoku won’t cut into his snap count. Harrison was ahead of him on the depth chart before Njoku was even injured. We just have the option to use 3 TEs and force a defense to account for that. If they don’t, we’ll we can just use our size advantage to run the ball even better. If they keep their LBs on the field, now we have a match up problem with one of our TEs. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BrownsDog23 said:

I’d love to see the Browns use Njoku as WR 3/big slot this game. Harrison Bryant has done a great job blocking don’t love the idea of Njoku cutting into his snap counts. Plus even with suspect hands Njoku as a pass catching threat > Hodges, DPJ, Higgins

Where did njoku play week 1? I think he was the 3rd WR iirc. 

9 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Where did njoku play week 1? I think he was the 3rd WR iirc. 

just depended on the formation. When he caught the TD pass, he was a TE on the left. When he made his great catch, he was lined up wide but I believe Hooper or Bryant was out wide on the other side as well

11 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

And then missed a few big tackles that went for large gains 

Joined a big club doing that.

And he's a rookie coming off an injury.

Watch him.

Edited by bruceb
Complete thought
  • Like 1

The Colts have a top 20-25 offense. However, our defense is so bad, I won’t be shocked if they torch us a couple of times.

I think we have the best rushing attack in the NFL. This is also the best offensive line the Colts defense have faced. Really comes down to how our run game does. It will be the same story in every game this season.