Game day thread week 5. Browns vs the Peoples temple of Indianapolis

Kiwibrown

who is our true hero?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. the true hero is

2. 2. who wins?

3. 3. Browns MVP through 4 weeks is

4-1. Somewhat close to legitimately. Let that sink in. Since 1994 was it? I know you guys that haven’t seen legit winning from the Browns loved that 2007 season. But that was fake *** ****. That was such a faux season. I’m not convinced this team is a bonafide contender. But this is a legit team. Now it’s up to the front office to nurture the proper talent to stay competitive for years to come. 

I love me some Stefanski. His offensive system is not quite installed. We’re scoring 30 PGs/game. Imagine when these guys truly grasp the system and start to roll. Hopefully we can add some talent to that d. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DawgX said:

Anyway, good game but we once again made it more stressful than needed. I think that's three weeks in a row where our third quarter offense has completely stalled.

And these injuries are starting to pile up. Hopefully they're not too serious or else we'll be in big trouble.

But still, good win.

Not sure on how old you are or how long you have been watching the Browns but honestly, these wins are much less stressful than our Kardiac Kids days lol :) I was in high school back then and still nearly had a heart attack each week!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, pscottdai said:

Not sure on how old you are or how long you have been watching the Browns but honestly, these wins are much less stressful than our Kardiac Kids days lol :) I was in high school back then and still nearly had a heart attack each week!

Born in 91, so the old Kardiac Kids were before my day. This team is starting to feel like the Kardiac Kids 2.0, haha.

22 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Stephaski can coach a game of ******* football that is for real. 

He is the best game managing coach we have had and it is not even close. 

He can prepare a team to play football, we had a plan, and we stuck to it and stuck to what worked.

Yep I have no complaints about him yet except him playing sendejo.