Game day thread week 5. Browns vs the Peoples temple of Indianapolis

Kiwibrown

who is our true hero?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. the true hero is

2. 2. who wins?

3. 3. Browns MVP through 4 weeks is

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I think Higgins will have a good game now that he’ll finally have a chance. He’s gonna make them look dumb for not playing him. 

Let's hope so. At this point I'm thinking there's gotta be a reason he's not getting playing time.

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I think Higgins will have a good game now that he’ll finally have a chance. He’s gonna make them look dumb for not playing him. 

He might be active but it doesn’t mean he is going to play. They barely throw it to the 3 WR, why would they start now. Also with Njoku back, they will prolly use more 3TE sets. 

Fine, I'll say it: I HATE THE COLTS

The transitive property of theft says that they're responsible for stealing our team.

Since if A=B and B=C, then A=C, it goes as follows:

Indianapolis stole Baltimore's team, Baltimore stole our team, and therefore Indianapolis stole our team

Browns win 198 to -6

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Fine, I'll say it: I HATE THE COLTS

The transitive property of theft says that they're responsible for stealing our team.

Since if A=B and B=C, then A=C, it goes as follows:

Indianapolis stole Baltimore's team, Baltimore stole our team, and therefore Indianapolis stole our team

Browns win 198 to -6

So if Steve stole Dave's girlfriend and then Dave stole yours, your beef is with Steve?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

My beef is with both. Dave is my primary beef, but Steve is the domino that starts the chain reaction.

Well I'm proud of you for waiting and finding an available girl instead of doing the easy thing and keeping the chain reaction going. There were opportunities.

4 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Myles is a game wrecker.

I expect Indy to try everything possible to run the ball. Having Rivers drop back to pass 30+ with Myles rushing your blind side against a backup OT is a catastrophe waiting to happen.

It would be nice for myles to get his first 3 sack game.