Week 5 GDT: Raiders (2-2) @ Chiefs (4-0)

NYRaider

Hopefully this will be the last game of the PG era. I will be shocked if we don't give up at least 5 TDs.

The only thing I'm looking forward to in this game is how DC plays. His games at KC have been something straight out of a horror film. The guy just flat out self destructs every time in Arrowhead. I want to see him play well.

19 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Ooff this will be awful this is the game that gets PG fired this will be the tipping cap. If PG doesn’t get fired after this then idk if he ever will be. 

LV 20 KC 45 

Fingers crossed. We've sucked ever since hiriging him and we have sunk ample resources into our D. He's gotta go and no perfect time than after a brutal bwat down and a nice bye week. 

I'm guessing Rod M will take over but our D-line has been hot trash this year so we may not fair much better. 

I’m honestly thinking like 56-20 right now... but maybe my prediction will be closer once I look at the teams and take all emotion from the loss to the Bills out of it. 

No one is expecting us to win this, but the whole team needs to show they are fighters. This is a game everyone needs to prove how passionate this team is. Our players need to prove to the world, prove to the NFL, prove to the fans, that they are climbing the NFL Ladder and can compete with any team. That’s what the Raiders need to show in this game. They need to show heart and effort, on a massive level. 

Also, we all know Carrs KC reputation on Sundays. On Sunday vs KC, I believe he is 0-9 against KC on Sundays with a 60’s QB Rating. He’s 2-1 against KC on TNF where Reid doesn’t have a full week to prepare. Carr has also never won in KC. He has lost every year and is 0-6 with some absolutely terrible performances, spanning three separate coaching staffs. 

I don’t expect a win. However, I do want Carr to show something against KC. He needs to prove to everyone that the lights don’t get too bright against KC. Because it seems like every time he plays them, he gets stage fright and doesn’t even want to be there. Heck, look at both KC games last year. Seems like Carr mailed it in by halftime and completely stopped trying. 

However, this also goes for the whole team. While I never expected playoffs this year, and more of a 7-8 win season, this team needs to show it can go toe to toe with KC. They need to show heart to the final whistle. I’m not even saying this game has to be a one score game. But if we lose by 20+, then this team may be multiple years out, and not just one. I’ve always said under Mayock that 2021 would be the 10-11 win coming out party and 2022/2023 we would be Super Bowl Contenders, but we have to prove we can show heart and compete against the Chiefs this week.

Show some heart. Show some passion. Show some desire. Be fearless. Fight. 

The weather is good. I just want Ruggs, Edwards, and Brown healthy so we can see the full offense out there. I want to see the whole team come out swinging. Aggressive man coverage. Lots of deep shots and efficiency on offense. Some new playcalls from Gruden. Going for it on 4th down. Etc.

Will be a good evaluation of Carr as well.

• Like 2