Week 5 GDT: Raiders (2-2) @ Chiefs (4-0)

NYRaider

12 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I will slap my mother in the face if we hold Kansas City to 24 points. 

Didn’t we hold um to 28 last year?

i can see us coming out ready to play then reality will hit in the 3rd lack of depth will show 

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

2 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Didn’t we hold um to 28 last year?

Yeah, I was at that game last year in Oakland. They went up 28-10 in the first half and then took their foot off the gas. In 4 career games against us Mahomes has averaged 36 ppg. 

Edited by NYRaider

Mahomes had four bad games last year, or at least well below-average. 2x against Chargers, vs Colts, and vs the Raiders. He was terrible against us in KC. If I remember correctly, that was one of the worst games Carr has ever had and kept turning the ball over, and the offense played like dog **** overall. Our offense was responsible for a vast majority of that 40 berger.

However, still expecting them to blow our socks off. And they'll probably beat us in a closer game in LV later on.

Edited by BayRaider

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Mahomes had four bad games last year, or at least well below-average. 2x against Chargers, vs Colts, and vs the Raiders. He was terrible against us in KC. If I remember correctly, that was one of the worst games Carr has ever had and kept turning the ball over, and the offense played like dog **** overall. Our offense was responsible for a vast majority of that 40 berger.

However, still expecting them to blow our socks off. And they'll probably beat us in a closer game in LV later on.

Mahomes had the worst game of his career against us in Kansas City last year and they still beat us by 31, lol. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Well this actually sets up the end of the road for Paul G. KC light us up for 42-56 points going into our bye. Perfect time to can Gunther. Actually a good time for a bye, so many injuries and a chance to regroup after this KC game. 

Have some faith in Paulie G, he's the only DC to hold the Chiefs to 0 second half points with Mahomes starting. 

3 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Gilmore just tested positive for COVID. And we are supposed to play the Chiefs this weekend? When it can take up to 14 days to test positive? With Hurst already sick?

The NFL season is doomed unless they take a two week pause at least. The Titans season is already ruined. 

NFL season is “doomed” is a bit of a over reaction imo, same thing everyone said about Cam. Just everyone every day up until Sunday. You would test positive during incubation, past the first 48 hours.